Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They can keep the co-op. But this is day one!

But yea between D23 and the rumored Sony showcase a trailer should be shown within the next 2 weeks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The visual stuff is cool, but I'm really wondering how can they push the gameplay forward.

There's a wide margin of progression to exploit when it comes to stealth. For fighting and web-swinging, maybe not so much, but I hope that, at least, mechanics will be pushed to the next notch.

They should emphasize the momentum of spider-man, when peter/miles make big leaps off buildings pull the camera in, make the dualsense shake, have the wind blowing out the speaker, add a bit of camera shake to make it feel likes you’re right there swinging with him, when you shoot your web really emphasize the tension pulls, let us swing and run at the same time, on the street, on the sides of buildings, etc so we don’t lose momentum…just kind of increase that feeling of successful transitions between surfaces and enviornments

For combat, im not really sure, team up moves seems like it’s gonna be a common thing. Maybe you can switch between the two and do team up attacks to guard break or finish enemies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would be surprised if its truly released in 2023 but people doubted GOW too. I hope they can do it. 2023 is shaping up to be a great year