Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They need better side activities. Not the same ass car chase and loose backpacks

Why not have some city tour shyt like you could go in a few locations and explore

-Putting out building fire
-Hold up a collapsing bridge/ building
-Have more bank heist takedown missions
-Random Sniper Assassination missions

They also need to just add Yakuza like Mini-games.

This is what my EXACT problem with Spiderman and Miles Morales. I didn't beat Spiderman, but I did bet MM. Both games were repetitive and boring, I made a thread on that.:hubie::unimpressed:

I plan on buying Spiderman 2, but I really home Insomiac adds y'all ideas. Those are some great ideas

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This is what my EXACT problem with Spiderman and Miles Morales. I didn't beat Spiderman, but I did bet MM. Both games were repetitive and boring, I made a thread on that.:hubie::unimpressed:

I plan on buying Spiderman 2, but I really home Insomiac adds y'all ideas. Those are some great ideas

Yeah I was in the big spider ps4 thread getting killed bc I said the shyt was too repetitive. The gameplay loop sucked hard.

It was just too dull outside the story. They'll improve on the next one I hope

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Poor Heimdell

Not gonna lie i aint realky give a fukk about Odin like that but this fakkit Heimdell :wow:

I know the game and narrative aint want you going back to your old ways but i was cheering Kratos on like :blessed: :lawd: rip that bytch nikka head off and use it like a latern :ohlawd: