Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

taker597

Superstar
Daps
IF they really wanna make the GOAT Spider-Man game. They got to go all out on dem side-mission with Marvel cameos. Dr. Strange, Wolverine, Captain America, Tony, Daredevil, Punisher, Luke Cage, Hulk....

Get three of them and make big side quests centered around them to place out the boring mundane civilian side quest.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
IF they really wanna make the GOAT Spider-Man game. They got to go all out on dem side-mission with Marvel cameos. Dr. Strange, Wolverine, Captain America, Tony, Daredevil, Punisher, Luke Cage, Hulk....

Get three of them and make big side quests centered around them to place out the boring mundane civilian side quest.
i Think Wolverine is a safe bet. Would love to see the others tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, they need to copy arkham with how they do side mission and use real villain and heroes. They were somewhat there with stuff like Taskmaster but just expand on it more, im sure they will

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They need better side activities. Not the same ass car chase and loose backpacks

Why not have some city tour shyt like you could go in a few locations and explore
-Putting out building fire
-Hold up a collapsing bridge/ building
-Have more bank heist takedown missions
-Random Sniper Assassination missions

They also need to just add Yakuza like Mini-games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

They should make it a mini game to take pictures of yourself in action to sell to the newspaper. Or… Idk if pete even worked at the daily bugle in this game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They should make it a mini game to take pictures of yourself in action to sell to the newspaper. Or… Idk if pete even worked at the daily bugle in this game.
I be all for goofy shyt like Spider-Man crashing a kids SpiderMan birthday party... And he gets into a fight with a fake Spider-Man that's half assing it the whole time. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I be all for goofy shyt like Spider-Man crashing a kids SpiderMan birthday party... And he gets into a fight with a fake Spider-Man that's half assing it the whole time. :mjlol:

Yeah, that was the more memorable missions, more stuff like that. Like I said about God of War Ragnarok the first game it’s he one they gotta get all the basics right, the fundamental mechanics, and the sequels is where they refine and build on top of them.

If all the upcoming sony game sequels (ragnarok, spider-man 2, tsushima) all have similar game upgrades to horizon I’ll be very happy

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

side quest: scratch up enough money to cover the rent for peter's broke ass :mjlol:

I swear it always used to piss me off how pete is scraping and struggling while he has genius intellect and a bunch of superpowered/wealthy connections. get somebody to hook you up ya bum :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
side quest: scratch up enough money to cover the rent for peter's broke ass :mjlol:

I swear it always used to piss me off how pete is scraping and struggling while he has genius intellect and a bunch of superpowered/wealthy connections. get somebody to hook you up ya bum :dead:

The fact that none of the avengers came to peters aid in No Way Home always bothered me.

Like thanks for helping us fight Thanos and save the universe but good luck on the whole being tried for murder, getting rejected from college, and having your life ruined thing.

I’d be like, “Someone get T’challa on the phone :damn:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

yeah they should have you be able to at least have some scripted interaction with people playing basketball or soccer in the park or something. imagine hitting that and1 spiderman dunk with the actual spidey :banderas:

have him do food deliveries without spilling while swinging through time limits.

private eye shyt scaling buildings taking pics to solve crimes for money (on some judgment shyt)

skateboard mini game on some kh2 shyt, imagine chaining combos with your web :banderas:

miles could use his electricity to "surf" the subway rails like in infamous :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah they should have you be able to at least have some scripted interaction with people playing basketball or soccer in the park or something. imagine hitting that and1 spiderman dunk with the actual spidey :banderas:

have him do food deliveries without spilling while swinging through time limits.

private eye shyt scaling buildings taking pics to solve crimes for money (on some judgment shyt)

skateboard mini game on some kh2 shyt, imagine chaining combos with your web :banderas:

miles could use his electricity to "surf" the subway rails like in infamous :banderas:

spidey.gif

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The fact that none of the avengers came to peters aid in No Way Home always bothered me.

Like thanks for helping us fight Thanos and save the universe but good luck on the whole being tried for murder, getting rejected from college, and having your life ruined thing.

I’d be like, “Someone get T’challa on the phone :damn:

Tchalla and the Wakandans dont have time to get involved in bullshyt squabbles like Peter getting caught up with some fugazi charges :mjlol:

Stark was dead and thats who his main ties were with so it made sense. My biggest complaints of the tom holland spiderman was that he was a fukking bytch and he was really incompetent. he had his powers for a good while and every fight he is struggling. spider sense is a non fukking factor for some reason. i was happy when he caught Dr Strange in the mirror dimension using his smarts