Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
“He’s not acting like himself”

“…go, help him!”

I’m guessing peter went to confront Kraven himself and Miles followed him
Hmmm

I took it as Rio saying “all miles talks about is how to be a better SpiderMan. How to help you.

*audio cuts to MJ and Miles.
miles: “What the hell’s going on with Pete?!”
MJ: “he’s not himself “

*audio cuts back to Rio talking to Pete*

Rio: Go. Help. Him.”

Sounded like Rio to me :manny:

I thought it tracks because she says “go help him” when he’s surrounded by Hunters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hmmm

I took it as Rio saying “all miles talks about is how to be a better SpiderMan. How to help you.

*audio cuts to MJ and Miles.
miles: “What the hell’s going on with Pete?!”
MJ: “he’s not himself “

*audio cuts back to Rio talking to Pete*

Rio: Go. Help. Him.”

Sounded like Rio to me :manny:

I thought it tracks because she says “go help him” when he’s surrounded by Hunters

Maybe you’re right, cause i was wondering who that was talking to peter in the window. It would be weird for RIo to know miles and peters identity though

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you’re right, cause i was wondering who that was talking to peter in the window. It would be weird for RIo to know miles and peters identity though
She prolly doesn’t know it’s Peter. She’s just talking to him only as Spider-man.

But yeah it’s Rio speaking to Peter on the ledge

She’s a public figure after winning City Council so maybe she knows Miles is kidnapped and she’s begging Spider-man (pete) to help Miles. Peter of sound mind and body wouldn’t need to be told to help Miles, but symbiote Peter might need to be told to do the right thing

Peter would still have to have to symbiote at this point even tho he’s seen in the advanced suit (symbiote can cover his suit like we saw in the gameplay reveal)

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She prolly doesn’t know it’s Peter. She’s just talking to him only as Spider-man.

But yeah it’s Rio speaking to Peter on the ledge

She’s a public figure after winning City Council so maybe she knows Miles is kidnapped and she’s begging Spider-man (pete) to help Miles.

Peter would still have to have to symbiote at this point even tho he’s seen in the advanced suit (symbiote can cover his suit like we saw in the gameplay reveal)

It adds up

I think its the symbiote picture it might be when pete discovers its weakness to sound

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It adds up

I think its the symbiote picture it might be when pete discovers its weakness to sound
Yeah

At first I thought Pete was protecting Harry and the symbiote latched onto him as he was fighting the hunters

But it might be that Harry is working with the hunters to get the symbiote off Peter. Since he’s getting sick again, he needs the symbiote’s treatment. Maybe Harry activates some high pitched noise to aggravate the suit. This makes sense just based off the pacing of the trailer.

We don’t know what happens to Connors but it looks like whatever Pete thought connors could do to help Harry, isn’t working. Pete doesn’t wanna give the symbiote to Harry even tho he’s dying. (I’m assuming Peter knows that the symbiote was healing Harry.) it goes with the theme of addiction

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it's Rio, my guy :hubie:

it never sounded like MJ to me, ever
kanye-guess.gif

Until Oct 20th:troll: