F2uHIF1aQAA1XFy

tumblr_pkq8h7AmPn1xlv8m3o6_540.gif

killmonger changed the game like steph curry :mjlol:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They said that Spider-Man 2 is gonna be darker than the first two games, but how dark y'all think it will be? The first game was pretty dark, because of these three events happening in that game:
1. The bombing at the City Hall that killed many people, including Officer Jefferson Davis.
2. The shooting at a Halloween party on the campus that killed a few people.
3. The prison breakout and the release of Devils Breath, which resulted in many people dying including Aunt May.

And the spin off had a few dark moments like:
1.The OG Spider-Man almost dying by the hands of the Rhino.
2. Roxxon guards pointing their weapons at an unarmed black teen, reminding us of police brutality.
3. Roxxon guards kidnapping and brutally beating up an unarmed black teen, again reminding us of police brutality.
4. Miles suffers a beatdown from his friend.
And arguably, the only deaths in this game was Rick and Phin Mason.

So how dark Spider-Man 2 will be?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They said that Spider-Man 2 is gonna be darker than the first two games, but how dark y'all think it will be? The first game was pretty dark, because of these three events happening in that game:
1. The bombing at the City Hall that killed many people, including Officer Jefferson Davis.
2. The shooting at a Halloween party on the campus that killed a few people.
3. The prison breakout and the release of Devils Breath, which resulted in many people dying including Aunt May.

And the spin off had a few dark moments like:
1.The OG Spider-Man almost dying by the hands of the Rhino.
2. Roxxon guards pointing their weapons at an unarmed black teen, reminding us of police brutality.
3. Roxxon guards kidnapping and brutally beating up an unarmed black teen, again reminding us of police brutality.
4. Miles suffers a beatdown from his friend.
And arguably, the only deaths in this game was Rick and Phin Mason.

So how dark Spider-Man 2 will be?

One thing i give Insomniac credit for is they definitely raised the stakes from typical spider-man stories. Multiple people die in these games, and the ending of the first game was the first time i ever saw that character die on screen.

Will be interesting to see how this one goes, i think Harry is a good candidate for getting got. I think they are going to definitely do something interesting with the Harry, Norman, and Pete relationship.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One thing i give Insomniac credit for is they definitely raised the stakes from typical spider-man stories. Multiple people die in these games, and the ending of the first game was the first time i ever saw that character die on screen.

Will be interesting to see how this one goes, i think Harry is a good candidate for getting got. I think they are going to definitely do something interesting with the Harry, Norman, and Pete relationship.
Good bet Harry probably doesn't make it because Norman/Goblin foreshadowing was heavy in Spider-Man 1. Harry's death is just the catalyst to REALLY push Norman to uncharted territory :demonic:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Wait, how many people of note died? Miles' origin is his origin. That has to happen. And the death at the end has been done before and since.

Who else died?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wait, how many people of note died? Miles' origin is his origin. That has to happen. And the death at the end has been done before and since.

Who else died?

a couple of more minor story characters but I’ve never seen Aunt May killed on screen until No Way Home which came out after this game