Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i redirected the quote to this thread bc i didnt wanna clog up the AC thread

but yeah, it should be the cover for this month. As much as i think Insomniac is gonna put out a classic, i dont like the way they've been promoting the game.

Compare spiderman 2018's promotional run to this game's run. We got a reveal trailer in 2021, and nothing for almost 2 years, the gameplay reveal, and the trailer

The game is out in october, i'd much rather they give us the cover for this month. It's literally the most anticipated game. Who is actually excited for assassin's creed like that?

Same thing happened last year with Ragnarok, and ToTK, and even Starfield. Big publishers just ain’t doing these long roll outs anymore. Thats just the industry now.

They probably realized it doesn’t really help much to do non-stop trailers and marketing for 6 months-a year. Look at FFXVI that shyt got like 20 trailers and i didn’t help it much, i think people got tired of it.

By september there will probably be a dedicated state of play and tons of info, which for a sequel is probably more than enough.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been playing the first Spider-Man game since I had it on PS4 and I'm still finding out some new shyt.
Like for instance, if you wait until the Devils Breath crisis to break out to finish fixing the Oscorp Crime Towers, you will get a different dialogue from Spider-Man and Yuri. Like Spider-Man he doesn't do the Spider Cop routine, instead he'll ask Yuri do she think that they will get through it and she'll say that she hopes so.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is it 2005 again?

Gameinformer does nice editorials on upcoming games, you get gameplay clips and a ton of new info. A lot of times they’re the first ones with new info

The one for god of war

Cover Reveal – God of War Ragnarök - Game Informer

Horizon

342-reveal-full.jpg

Final Fantasy

Cover Reveal – Final Fantasy 16 - Game Informer