Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
kind of looking forward to eternals. I feel that there's a lot of potential there.
I know nothing about Shang Chi. I think he's a king or something? If it's like IP man 1 it can be good.
Black Widow i need to see a trailer first.

Wasn’t it leaked out that the next plan was suppose to be Avengers vs X-men like the next end games type movie ?
Fiege said the X-men are not coming until after phase 4 and 5

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Im sorry.... Fox Quicksilver was not impressive to me and he looked too campy like a Pre Nolan Batman villain. I liked the MCU QS better and he atleast looks like a super hero/villain that would fukk you up or has some type of presence

Bishop looked wack too and Juggernaut looked like terrible cosplay people

:mjlol: okay breh

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Endgame was just as dark as days of future past.
Disney wouldn't have done Logan or Deadpool. but they also wouldn't done the shytty Wolverine & Deadpool movies like origins. we would've had three good wolverine movies instead of 2 bad and 1 great one.
The Fox version of Quicksilver is OP and lowkey would ruin every movie in Marvel used him in . Dude is supposed be fast but he was damn near a time traveler. Every fight would end with him just stopping time turning every baddies weapon on themselves starting time back up again and boom done. That was an impressive visual but from a film making perspective it was terrible, which is why the basically just had him go home at the end every movie instead of being part of the final battles.
It's one thing for him to be fast while in motion but he was literally standing still in some scenes and every was still frozen.

Endgame wasnt close to being as dark, the X-Men were getting slaughtered from being end in that movie. Not just vanishing to dust. Movie has never anything that dark.