Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The X-Men as currently constituted are not a charismatic group people like. Not Marvel's fault, they need to re-establish them before doing a movie with them vs the Avengers
Or doing a movie with them vs avengers might boost their charism. Its not like fox is controlling them anymore. Fox is the reason for xmen flops

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
_hulu_card_0.jpg

The Spirits of Vengeance are coming!

"Marvel's Ghost-Rider" and "Marvel's Helstrom" make their way to Hulu in 2020, as Marvel Television and Hulu expand their partnership with the addition of these two new live-action series based on fear properties.

"Marvel’s Ghost Rider" centers on Robbie Reyes, played by Gabriel Luna ("Terminator: Dark Fate," "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."), the quintessential antihero, who lives on the Texas/Mexico border, consumed by hellfire and supernaturally bound to a demon. When he unleashes the Rider, Robbie brings vengeance for the innocents he encounters, but struggles controlling the power he wields. "Marvel’s Ghost Rider" is executive produced by Ingrid Escajeda, who will serve as showrunner, Paul Zbyszewski and Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.

“I couldn’t be more excited and honored to be handed the reins to a Marvel character as beloved as GHOST RIDER. This story hits every note for me—my love for grounded yet conflicted characters and my desire to scare the $&!# out of people! It’s important to me to find a take that thrills existing fans as well as wider audiences and I believe we’ve done just that,” said Executive Producer and Showrunner, Ingrid Escajeda.

Live-Action Ghost Rider and Helstrom TV Series Heading to Hulu in 2020 | News | Marvel

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never understand the amount of hate diversity gets on TheColi. Yall hate our society of rich whites running everything, but soon as a woman, gay, asian, hispanic, etc gets shine for a movie its an agenda

I dont hate anything, I just dont like blatant attempts at pushing trending propaganda.

Comic books were super diverse and tackled every kind of subject.

Its reason I got into them, the reason I gravitated towards the xmen in particular was because of the issues they dealt with that lowkey I identified with.

It hasn't been to recent years were certain agendas are pushed. Northstar being gay was never a shocker or felt forced or out of place, daken being an pan sexual either.

Marvel for the most part was really diverse and it wasnt something that had to force you to recognize...then it kicked into over drive like they had something to prove or money to make...

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I thought of A-Force when the ladies teamed up in Endgame. I knew those nerds were raging inside.

Kamala gonna make heads explode when she gets on the big screen :banderas:
i hope they dont get cold feet with the Kamala joint.
Cause i know that shyt is DEFINITELY gonna get backlash.

i read somewhere that fans want baby from Blockers to play her.
I dont think shes Muslim tho.

Fotor_152621101533154.jpg

I wish shorty from that movie Paterson was younger. she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i hope they dont get cold feet with the Kamala joint.
Cause i know that shyt is DEFINITELY gonna get backlash.

i read somewhere that fans want baby from Blockers to play her.
I dont think shes Muslim tho.

Fotor_152621101533154.jpg

I wish shorty from that movie Paterson was younger. she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
She was cool in Blockers I would like that.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
From what I understand, just read, Shang-Chi is half-Asian, half-white, so Lewis Tan would be a better fit. But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the entire Into the Badland cast get a bigger bag.
I believe the Sonnys actor is mixed as well his mom or his dad is white if I remember correctly :ehh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't mind a Black Widow. She still deserves a trilogy. Nice Marvel spy action flick from Russia. It could show the arc of Natasha becoming a spy, doubting her KGB work, and flipping to Shield. Everyone else got a origin story and trilogy, why not her?

Yeah, but we got that with Atomic Blonde, Salt, Red Sparrow, La Femme Nikita, etc....