Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC trash and never released movies as epic as marvel. Yall stupid as fukk if u think an xmen vs avengers movie will flop at the height of Marvels popularity right now :mjlol:
You just can't mash your toys together. You got to build up to a good story.
A part of the story is why are mutants seen as bad guys in the marvel world while the avenger are seen as heroes.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont hate anything, I just dont like blatant attempts at pushing trending propaganda.

Comic books were super diverse and tackled every kind of subject.

Its reason I got into them, the reason I gravitated towards the xmen in particular was because of the issues they dealt with that lowkey I identified with.

It hasn't been to recent years were certain agendas are pushed. Northstar being gay was never a shocker or felt forced or out of place, daken being an pan sexual either.

Marvel for the most part was really diverse and it wasnt something that had to force you to recognize...then it kicked into over drive like they had something to prove or money to make...
I agree with you here

Making Iceman gay out of nowhere was clear pandering and completely out of left field

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Or doing a movie with them vs avengers might boost their charism. Its not like fox is controlling them anymore. Fox is the reason for xmen flops

Flops.. lol

X1 an X2
First class, days of futures past, both dead pools and Logan were all GREAT

if disney had x men there would be no days of futures past= too dark
No deadpool= rated
And no old man Logan= rated R
No quick sliver Disney's version is trash

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Flops.. lol

X1 an X2

No deadpool= rated

Logan and deadpool are the only ones. And i wouldnt even classify dead pool as an x-men movie

Daps
I dont hate anything, I just dont like blatant attempts at pushing trending propaganda.

Comic books were super diverse and tackled every kind of subject.

Its reason I got into them, the reason I gravitated towards the xmen in particular was because of the issues they dealt with that lowkey I identified with.

It hasn't been to recent years were certain agendas are pushed. Northstar being gay was never a shocker or felt forced or out of place, daken being an pan sexual either.

Marvel for the most part was really diverse and it wasnt something that had to force you to recognize...then it kicked into over drive like they had something to prove or money to make...
I'm not going to doubt profits are a huge reason, but I think they're trying a desensitization route. As comic fans we generally can be slow to accept change, especially visual changes, and they really all depend how its done

An easy example is Wally West. You can make Wally West black because :yeshrug:why not? Fastest man alive being black is more accurate anyway. On the flip side, you can't make T'Challa white without looking like a dumbass. An African king should be black. I look at character's sexuality the same way. If you made Wolverine bi I'd be :yeshrug:its not a tough reach. Now, it becomes an agenda when Wolverine's not only bi, but the movie makes that sexuality a main plot point. At that point you're taking a character and using it to sell your narrative, mostly as a cash grab

I don't disagree with what you said though:manny: Seen my fair share examples of when you try and force representation in to a point where the "diversity" (usually its just a token character) that the creator is going for ends up clashing/taking away from the overall plot. MCU deserves the benefit of the doubt from us, though. The vast majority of their movies handle story telling really well and know what themes and notes they want to hit

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Flops.. lol

X1 an X2

No deadpool= rated
Endgame was just as dark as days of future past.
Disney wouldn't have done Logan or Deadpool. but they also wouldn't done the shytty Wolverine & Deadpool movies like origins. we would've had three good wolverine movies instead of 2 bad and 1 great one.
The Fox version of Quicksilver is OP and lowkey would ruin every movie in Marvel used him in . Dude is supposed be fast but he was damn near a time traveler. Every fight would end with him just stopping time turning every baddies weapon on themselves starting time back up again and boom done. That was an impressive visual but from a film making perspective it was terrible, which is why the basically just had him go home at the end every movie instead of being part of the final battles.
It's one thing for him to be fast while in motion but he was literally standing still in some scenes and every was still frozen.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Wasn’t it leaked out that the next plan was suppose to be Avengers vs X-men like the next end games type movie ?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
_hulu_card_0.jpg

The Spirits of Vengeance are coming!

"Marvel's Ghost-Rider" and "Marvel's Helstrom" make their way to Hulu in 2020, as Marvel Television and Hulu expand their partnership with the addition of these two new live-action series based on fear properties.

"Marvel’s Ghost Rider" centers on Robbie Reyes, played by Gabriel Luna ("Terminator: Dark Fate," "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."), the quintessential antihero, who lives on the Texas/Mexico border, consumed by hellfire and supernaturally bound to a demon. When he unleashes the Rider, Robbie brings vengeance for the innocents he encounters, but struggles controlling the power he wields. "Marvel’s Ghost Rider" is executive produced by Ingrid Escajeda, who will serve as showrunner, Paul Zbyszewski and Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.

“I couldn’t be more excited and honored to be handed the reins to a Marvel character as beloved as GHOST RIDER. This story hits every note for me—my love for grounded yet conflicted characters and my desire to scare the $&!# out of people! It’s important to me to find a take that thrills existing fans as well as wider audiences and I believe we’ve done just that,” said Executive Producer and Showrunner, Ingrid Escajeda.

Live-Action Ghost Rider and Helstrom TV Series Heading to Hulu in 2020 | News | Marvel

Daimon and Ana Helstrom are the son and daughter of a mysterious and powerful serial killer in "Marvel’s Helstrom." The siblings have a complicated dynamic as they track down the worst of humanity—each with their attitude and skills. "Marvel’s Helstrom" is executive produced by Paul Zbyszewski, who will serve as showrunner and Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb.
Why can't they just be the kids of Satan like they are in the comics?
And I assume Ana is short for Satana.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Do people really pay that close attention to ratings? I don't, I have had huge interest in everything from Rated G to Rated X. I really don't care about that at all.

Well if she is going to be a spy and put in work, we need to let her get busy ala Atomic Blonde/Wick style....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im sorry.... Fox Quicksilver was not impressive to me and he looked too campy like a Pre Nolan Batman villain. I liked the MCU QS better and he atleast looks like a super hero/villain that would fukk you up or has some type of presence

Bishop looked wack too and Juggernaut looked like terrible cosplay people