Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why are they in the desert? They just became the most successful franchise ever you think they will have trouble attracting directing talent?
All the films released post Avengers Age of Ultron were a secret and then they told everyone. How did that turn out?

Antman was :manny:

Captain America 3 was :leon: :obama:

Doctor Strange was :ehh:

GotG 2 was :beli:

Spiderman Homecoming was decent

Thor 3 was a comedy, but it was OK

Black Panther was :ohlawd:

Infinity War was :gladbron:

Antman 2 as :snoop:

Captain Marvel was :jbhmm: with the inconsistencies on how Nick Fury lost his eye. Nothing that stood out.

Endgame was :salute: to the best parts of the MCU and a great conclusion.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Antman was :manny:

Captain America 3 was :leon: :obama:

Doctor Strange was :ehh:

GotG 2 was :beli:

Spiderman Homecoming was decent

Thor 3 was a comedy, but it was OK

Black Panther was :ohlawd:

Infinity War was :gladbron:

Antman 2 as :snoop:

Captain Marvel was :jbhmm: with the inconsistencies on how Nick Fury lost his eye. Nothing that stood out.

Endgame was :salute: to the best parts of the MCU and a great conclusion.
Seriously, thanks for your personal opinion on the recent movies. I really needed that. :beli:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Seriously, thanks for your personal opinion on the recent movies. I really needed that. :beli:

Its a universal census that The Russo Bros and Coogler made the best films of the MCU and portrayed other characters even better than they did from their own movies from other directors. Without them handling projects inside and out, the quality will take a dip.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Im sorry.... Fox Quicksilver was not impressive to me and he looked too campy like a Pre Nolan Batman villain. I liked the MCU QS better and he atleast looks like a super hero/villain that would fukk you up or has some type of presence

Fox did a lot of things wrong...

But virtually no one agrees with you here.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
X-Men coming after phase 5 makes sense...and the future evolution of humans will be an easier story to tell in 2024-2025 after a bunch of story arcs have been told.

And I can't wait for Rogue's origin when she steals Carol Danvers powers in captain Marvel 3.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its a universal census that The Russo Bros and Coogler made the best films of the MCU and portrayed other characters even better than they did from their own movies from other directors. Without them handling projects inside and out, the quality will take a dip.
Oh a 'universal' consensus as opposed to what? lol
Coogler is doing BP 2. So who did Black Panther better Coogler or the Russo Brothers? :jbhmm: What's the 'universal' consensus? :mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Oh a 'universal' consensus as opposed to what? lol
Coogler is doing BP 2. So who did Black Panther better Coogler or the Russo Brothers? :jbhmm: What's the 'universal' consensus? :mjlol:

Don't play mind games. The Russo Bros handled IW/EG because they were more than fit to do the job. No other director post Wheadon were able to step up to that plate. Coogler was the rare exception on doing BP better than the Russo Bros, but they did the fight scenes better.

Everything else, they taking directors that never thoroughly studied these characters in the comic books, and slap it to a comedy script to cover up the shortcomings.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't play mind games. The Russo Bros handled IW/EG because they were more than fit to do the job. No other director post Wheadon were able to step up to that plate. Coogler was the rare exception on doing BP better than the Russo Bros, but they did the fight scenes better.

Everything else, they taking directors that never thoroughly studied these characters in the comic books, and slap it to a comedy script to cover up the shortcomings.
Oh so it's not a 'universal consensus' since you just said Coogler did BP better. Try not to contradict yourself in consecutive posts. lol
No other directors got a shot post Wheadon so yeah I guess they didn't step up to the plate. And Scott Derrickson was a Dr. Strange stan, that's why he got the gig, and Peyton Reed is an avid comic collector so I don't know why you are making up shyt about directors and their comic book knowledge. Stick to the facts.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their decline is inevitable. They can't dominate hollywood forever. I said that in the Avengers thread. No one wants a Black Widow movie.

Disney is their parent company so the moronic suits at Disney will probably be more involved in Marvel stuff. They already fukked up Star Wars. So I guess this was bound to happen.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Their next 3 movies are Black Widow, Eternals & Shang-Chi. I'm betting next year will be one of their lowest BO wise

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The answer to OP's question lies in the answer to this question.

Will any director top the Russo Quadrilogy?

Winter Soldier
Civil War
Infinity War
End Game

By and large these movies are the only universal acclaimed films since 2014.
Before That is was Iron Man, Guardians, and Avengers 1

Coogler has potential if the next two Black Panther films are at the same level as the first.
No one else right now seems to be touching them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Their decline is inevitable. They can't dominate hollywood forever. I said that in the Avengers thread. No one wants a Black Widow movie.

Disney is their parent company so the moronic suits at Disney will probably be more involved in Marvel stuff. They already fukked up Star Wars. So I guess this was bound to happen.
The Disney brand been around since the 1920s. Something's like Disney, Batman, Wu-Tang, Marvel are forever. lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Again this is not confirmed at all.

I'm just going based off of the crew that's being gathered currently. Eternals and Shang-Chi are currently the furthest in pre-production with a start date in London for Eternals. Black Widow is a toss up since the movie is being rewritten.