Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Daps
Kinda makes you think huh?
:okmarvelmelo:
Brehs act like if we not eating, we're starving. You had posters talking about a 2 minute monolgue by a gay dude took them out of Endgame

:sas2:A lot of shyt Coli be saying about other minority groups could easily be replaced with what white people say about us

But I guess that's different:sas1:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am hoping these movies do well but I am a bit apprehensive.

I have always felt Black widow needed a movie but Marvel might have waited too long to finally pull the trigger on it.

Shang Chi has me worried because the director they chose has nothing in his background that leads me to believe he can pull off a martial arts movie and it bothers me that they went with the cheap neophyte director instead of tapping someone with a track record in this genre. Imagine if they had hired someone along the lines of Zhang Yimou, Gareth Evans, Prachya Pinkaew or Chad Stahelski.

And I am cautiously optimistic about The Eternals for the same reason...they hired an indie director with a penchant to make very intimate and small (even for arthouse) movies but nothing about anything Chloe Zao has ever done instills confidence in me that she is the right person for this type of movie. Plus there seems to be a perception that Marvel is rushing The Eternals to try and beat Ava Duvernay's New Gods movie to theaters.
Black Widow's story arc in End Game will guarantee the solo movie's success.
Marvel movie making is a team effort, they have told previous directors to concentrate on story and character and they have other people to do the action.
And New God's is nowhere near production so I don't think that is a huge concern.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dc skipped the bullshyt with batman v superman

How that turn out?

DC trash and never released movies as epic as marvel. Yall stupid as fukk if u think an xmen vs avengers movie will flop at the height of Marvels popularity right now :mjlol:

Daps
“Their” first

DC has introduced damn near 10 openly gay comic book superheros
I dont think company matters so much, people are resisting a status quo change as hard as they can. Like take WW vs CM. Not in a film aspect, but the stars were received in two totally different ways. Gal did her thing, made the rounds, etc, but Brie was flexing. Said straight up fukk a straight, white male opinion and the internet went crazy. CM wasnt a great movie, but if she doesnt make that statement I bet half the hate she and CM are getting isn't there

Marvel got the sauce, so they don't need to worry. If they put an openly gay hero in a movie people can cry agenda all they want, won't change a thing if the storytelling is good and people leave the theater satisfied

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's getting a high budget streaming show. lol
It's only right. Now every one of the OG Avenger will have their own solo project.
Personally, outside of Black Panther and Spiderman, i like the original six better then all the other MCU heroes.