Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They had the Dark Knight Trilogy and MOS but I see your point.

Most of their hits going as far back to the 80s are Supes and Bats. Plus, DKT and MOS aren't in the same universe. So really at most they have MOS and WW.

I'm not really arguing with you. Just wanted to make that distinction.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I wouldn't mind a Black Widow. She still deserves a trilogy. Nice Marvel spy action flick from Russia. It could show the arc of Natasha becoming a spy, doubting her KGB work, and flipping to Shield. Everyone else got a origin story and trilogy, why not her?
Because she's a boring character.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious about Shang chi but I need to see who's cast and who's handling choreography. If Disney doesn't throw the whole bag at Into the Badlands team:ufdup:Matter fact just cast Sunny for that role period:ufdup:

From what I understand, just read, Shang-Chi is half-Asian, half-white, so Lewis Tan would be a better fit. But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the entire Into the Badland cast get a bigger bag.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shang chi
Black widow
The externals

marvels next three releases after spiderman

I'm not excited for ANY of those, widow's movie is 4 years to late.

Shane chi is a character I never really heard of, and I could never get into the Enternals.

If anything they should of went with

Dr.strange 2
Black panther 2
Throw shang chi in between guardians 3
Then release Eternals last

I low key don't know what 2/3 of the movies are and I'm not really interested in a Black Widow movies...She should be one of those TV shows on an app like Loki's.