Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dahell: there are at least a half dozen threads or more on here with dozens of posters discussing their enjoyment of MoS. You were not alone or close to it.

For one, your "martha" complaint has been explained several times. Obarth explained it perfectly but you are too dense to understand it and it's not like it was all that difficult to understand either :huhldup:

Dozens of threads by typically the same cats :shaq2:

When did "my martha" become a complaint made by me?:mindblown:

When have "I SPECIFICALLY said" I didnt understand it?:dahell:

Again, you're making shyt up for the sake of making shyt up and this on your side is kinda dense?

Wait you're getting all that just cuz I type Martha? No other facts or reason behind that?

What so come cats can post "ART BAR" or "Fred" or even

POST IN CAPS WITH THIS FONT AND COLOR

and no one ask them or questions that but its an issue with Martha?

I tell you bro at this point its like this:aicmon:

Maybe I'm not the one who really doesnt understand.... it would be smarter to not just make shyt up out the blue though:patrice:

MARTHA

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cant y'all nikkas just ever not be so damn cynical and just enjoy shyt?

Man cats cant even place their enjoyments, expectation level, or opinion of films in nothing other than either 2 categories; GOAT or TRASH.

So no they cant.:mjlol:

Martha

calh45

Cal
Daps
Makes sense
:ehh:
I used to have these kind of critical assessements when my sons mother used too much teeth.

Cant hate what you saying.
Its true
But itd probably be less entertaining if it followed all the "use your head" guidelines

I dont think they REALLY needed Hannibal to catch Buffalo Bill :francis:

The first one didn't have anywhere near those kinda holes which is why I dug it. That ain't a good look for you if you think that was me using my head. I wrote that up on the side in a few minutes on the side while I'm eating sunflowers and doing dev testing on the couch. I don't trip off Vin Diesel surfing down mountains in F8 of the Furious because that ain't what that series is about, but you said to speak on it like you were one of the folks concerned about it on DC's side so I felt the need to help. I just know if I come across a post of you being concerned that Supes and Bats moms have the same first name or saying the enchantress was a weak villian I know not to take you seriously.

:manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The first one didn't have anywhere near those kinda holes which is why I dug it. That ain't a good look for you if you think that was me using my head. I wrote that up on the side in a few minutes on the side while I'm eating sunflowers and doing dev testing on the couch. I don't trip off Vin Diesel surfing down mountains in F8 of the Furious because that ain't what that series is about, but you said to speak on it like you were one of the folks concerned about it on DC's side so I felt the need to help. I just know if I come across a post of you being concerned that Supes and Bats moms have the same first name or saying the enchantress was a weak villian I know not to take you seriously.

:manny:
No one should take me serious
But some how
Some way

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was hopping to see more of Ego in his traditional look, and I could've done with a little less comedy

These GOTG movies could be really epic but it feels like they are holding back.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I hate baby Groot :francis:. I was cool seeing him in the first one but I found him annoying in the sequel :hubie:
:what:
Yall just some miserable muthafukkas!
Its amazing in my life all the BULLshyt ive been through
The shyt ive seen
And somehow i still have a positive outlook on this shyt world and can smile and have fun with shyt
I mean...

I also smoke a ridiculous amount of weed too so...
:pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:dahell: there are at least a half dozen threads or more on here with dozens of posters discussing their enjoyment of MoS. You were not alone or close to it.

For one, your "martha" complaint has been explained several times. Obarth explained it perfectly but you are too dense to understand it and it's not like it was all that difficult to understand either :huhldup:
everybody understands martha it was horribly done and emotionally fell flat. and i dont know whats the bigger joke

that you think nobody understood it or that you are the only guy that actually defends it when even the actors in the got damn movie said the movie was trash

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
everybody understands martha it was horribly done and emotionally fell flat. and i dont know whats the bigger joke

that you think nobody understood it or that you are the only guy that actually defends it when even the actors in the got damn movie said the movie was trash

I'm the "only guy" but there are hundreds of posts from dozens of posters on here saying the same thing as me. fukk outta here clown :mjlol:

Go count the money YOU made off these movies :sas2:

"we won" - @wire28

There is no we. There's Disney and then there's losers like you.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
GOTDAMN breh..... its funny you said that cuz you are SOOOOOOO fukking right.

Like just recently I woke up over my cousin's house when I was visiting on a weekend and I was thinking as the kids were just up not doing shyt like "damn aint there Saturday morning cartoons anymore"

Like what the fukk ever happened to be a damn kid trynna get through the week and anxiously waiting for Saturday to come so you can wake up and grab your biggest bowl of Nintendo Cereal (that Zelda Berry cereal was my shyt) or Fruity Pebbles and watching cartoons from 8am-12pm and then from 1pm-3pm Kung Fu Theater ( and no, not Bruce Lee movies no disrespect to the GOD but classic Shaw Bros shows like Super Ninja aka 5 Elemental Ninjas, Fist of the White Lotus, Mad Monkey Kungfu and others?)

This generation knows NOTHING about rushing to get home and sitting on the floor in front of the tv doing simple math homework or learning about "subjects, predicates, nouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives" while watching He-Man, GI Joe, Transformers, Ninja Turtles, Tom & Jerry, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, and etc.

Like how the fukk did we (our generation) fukk this up and not pass this on to them?

Martha

The shyt is dismally the Pitts and I feel for kids in this country.
They don't know what it is like to have that at all.

Which is where the general disconnect comes from.
when I hear these off brand gripes about this movie.
This movie is as perfect as you can get for a b movie style property that earned its a grade beginning blockbuster may release date as a sequel.
This franchise just did the feat of making a better sequel.
Complete with better everything and the gripes people are grasping at is all grasping at a straw man argument at best.

Those gripes come from people who really did not have that child hood thing in their generation.

where it was great to be a kid.

This new shyt they got going on now is not made to be great for kids.
This movie was one of the very few where I felt it was marketed to the last Gen and hopefully a bridge to a time when it was great to be a kid.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You say this but you are the same person who doesn't understand simple psychological plot points from other films and constantly complain about everything that ain't MCU :mjlol:

If someone don't give a MCU movie a high grade you complain like we are discussing an Oscar contender :manny:

I don't know about his other reveiws.
Yet. Can we stay on subject as far as this great fukk'n movie is.
How can you not give this movie a great grade tho.

[also, how can you dismiss someone named after Bryan Danielson the last greatest technician in wrasslin history. Off name a lone I am more incline to believe his rant over you saying sumfin funny as your premise. I mean I am just saying,....]

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know about his other reveiws.
Yet. Can we stay on subject as far as this great fukk'n movie is.
How can you not give this movie a great grade tho.

[also, how can you dismiss someone named after Bryan Danielson the last greatest technician in wrasslin history. Off name a lone I am more incline to believe his rant over you saying sumfin funny as your premise. I mean I am just saying,....]

Art Barr

:styles: is the best wrestler since 2000. Don't get it fukked up. :umad: