Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
everybody understands martha it was horribly done and emotionally fell flat. and i dont know whats the bigger joke

that you think nobody understood it or that you are the only guy that actually defends it when even the actors in the got damn movie said the movie was trash

Actually Martha was a running joke about Supes and batman.
that ironically should have never made its way into the actual serious tone based dcu universe.
Yet wb owes the batman and superman current customer so much in continuity based on its fukk up.
That it will never distance itself from their bad.
to adhere to some semblance of what has been deemed in line with the kooky good of the dc universe over the years of their fukk UPS.
As wb will never learn to distance itself away from the wackiness of the campy tv show.
So when it went that route.
We know this was all a cash grab that would eventually try to steer Supes and Bruce back into campiness.

Art Barr

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A character like that.... I'd be highly disappointed if he's not in A3 or A4.
I doubt it . Hasn't been cast or anything tho I know what you mean
due to the time jump in infinity tho it's possible I guess . It's 3 years later

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:styles: is the best wrestler since 2000. Don't get it fukked up. :umad:

Styles was not better than Bryan from the time of the roh tv show till bryan's dominance at mania.

Aj is the actual inring goat because he is one of the original two indy heros that saved wrasslin.
That created the light for Bryan to become Bryan.
Yet Bryan faltered physically.
Where aj has not because aj is a bit more taller and also committed to adding muscle and more crisp clean fluid motion to his workrate that is unmatched in the history of wrasslin.
Yet aj was not the clear best till longevity outlasted Bryan Danielson for the title of the goat.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think you are boiling down generalizations into specific actual exceptions to the rule.
Those people you mentioned also.never found issue to express themselves as to me why they did not like the movie.

All the excuses I have seen for not liking this movie in general.
Has been grasping at straws breh.
Or possible prisoner to arguments presented from an overload of to much prefan interest going awry and creating a nebulus negative face ass effect of ren and stimpy horse like emulation with no real explanation.
Or just plain coupled with people who give reviews and do better watching films named after water lillies.

You are the one who threw their names out there and that is what you did.

I can speak in general and always do and if you don't get that.
That is just your plain disconnect from understanding generalizations and conversations based around the collective you.

Now, in general yes gems after the star wars new hope Gen are cynical beyond fukk'n apropos. To the point they suck everything quality out of their fukk'n equation just to have some shyt to complain about because they are to extra.

Simple as that ....

Disney and marvel found how to make quality gateway pieces after we seen two film houses totally fukk it up.

Any bad reviews I have seen for this movie is just someone who is just not as hip as they think and not as fun or cool as they think either.

This is as rock'n a beginning summer movie blockbuster from a former end of the summer release with little to no fan fare as possible that could ever be made as a fukk'n sequel in the Sci fi genre that is not star wars, or the chronicles of Riddikk.
As far as sequels go that are not predominate creature features like aliens.
I just cram to understand any negative talking points about this movie at all whatsoever.

Plus I would like for someone to also say they had this great of a movie experience in comic Sci fi movie sequel as well.

Art Barr

I meant to get to this earlier my bad. The ultimate point I'm making is if someone doesn't like it that should be cool. You saying well they don't like it for this reason or that reason just screams "get off my lawn" when it's perfectly reasonable for someone just not to like something. I'll never understand how someone can't like James Bond or wu tang clan or spider man but there are plenty of people who don't and I accept it. I don't look for reasons as to why they don't or try to tell them their reasons. What they eat don't make me shyt so if it doesn't work for them that's cool man. Not everything is for everybody. Just feels asinine to explain away why someone doesn't like something when we all have different taste

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don't know about his other reveiws.
Yet. Can we stay on subject as far as this great fukk'n movie is.
How can you not give this movie a great grade tho.

[also, how can you dismiss someone named after Bryan Danielson the last greatest technician in wrasslin history. Off name a lone I am more incline to believe his rant over you saying sumfin funny as your premise. I mean I am just saying,....]

Art Barr
:deadmanny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I meant to get to this earlier my bad. The ultimate point I'm making is if someone doesn't like it that should be cool. You saying well they don't like it for this reason or that reason just screams "get off my lawn" when it's perfectly reasonable for someone just not to like something. I'll never understand how someone can't like James Bond or wu tang clan or spider man but there are plenty of people who don't and I accept it. I don't look for reasons as to why they don't or try to tell them their reasons. What they eat don't make me shyt so if it doesn't work for them that's cool man. Not everything is for everybody. Just feels asinine to explain away why someone doesn't like something when we all have different taste

Sorry my nikka, but I grew up well enough to know.
You don't kick it around people my age or younger.
who don't like star wars cause they have no fukk'n moral fiber.
So, maybe you think or just not experienced enough to know that some shyt is directly relateable to shyt in our Gen cause we experienced a higher social connection via our shyt than any other Gen.

Simple as that trying to one make it like I am supposed to be tolerable of non cultural people in just basic premise to why we are here shows maybe it is a reason you are a film refugee and no longer really really adept at posting on why we here in the first place.
Yet you must be out your mind if you think you can be someone who is tolerable of people who showcase extreme Gen and moral differences like some of the shyt people are conjuring up outta their ass like a brony with a magic wand.

Sorry but I don't trust people with goof offbrand fukk'n ideas.
Not to mention in just a basic premise of why we are here.
Culturally I don't and will never rock with certain shyt.
So I cram to understand how you are at a hiphop site and have a hard time drawing a line in the sand.

Art Barr

Low tolerance, no tolerance is the credo.
What part about if you wack I don't fukk with you at all period do nikkaz on a hiphop board not understand.

You got nikkaz not getting simple Sci fi b movie to a grade components,..that shyt wack as fukk.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So, maybe you think or just not experienced enough to know that some shyt is directly relateable to shyt in our Gen cause we experienced a higher social connection via our shyt than any other Gen.

Simple as that trying to one make it like I am supposed to be tolerable of non cultural people in just basic premise to why we are here shows maybe it is a reason you are a film refugee and no longer really really adept at posting on why we here in the first place.
Yet you must be out your mind if you think you can be someone who is tolerable of people who showcase extreme Gen and moral differences like some of the shyt people are conjuring up outta their ass like a brony with a magic wand.

So I cram to understand how you are at a hiphop site and have a hard time drawing a line in the sand.

Art Barr

What part about if you wack I don't fukk with you at all period do nikkaz on a hiphop board not understand.

You got nikkaz not getting simple Sci fi b movie to a grade components,..that shyt wack as fukk.

Okay man lol whatever floats your boat. I'm willing to let nikkas like what they like and not try to tell them otherwise. I don't draw a line in the sand because I've met too many people with too many diverse opinions to just immediately believe anyone who feels differently than me is wrong. That's asinine and shortsighted. Like I said there are things I won't understand how someone can't like but I don't fault them for it nor feel their opinion is less valid.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know about his other reveiws.
Yet. Can we stay on subject as far as this great fukk'n movie is.
How can you not give this movie a great grade tho.

[also, how can you dismiss someone named after Bryan Danielson the last greatest technician in wrasslin history. Off name a lone I am more incline to believe his rant over you saying sumfin funny as your premise. I mean I am just saying,....]

Art Barr

True story.... I never said any of the shyt he said I did.

I'm not gonna out right call him a liar.... but I do think he got me confused.

The main thing I've been consistent with is my stance against how fast cats be to call something TRASH. Like, I abhor that shyt cuz its dismisses shyt that actually is trash and unless its as bad as say a Wanted or FF Reboot or Catwoman I dont think most of these movies in the past few years deserve to be call that.

Like no matter (since I'm apparently this bias big DC hater) how much I may troll something like a SS or BvS, even if I was to go on a "Wasteful Crew" like rant to shyt on those movies...... even I couldnt call them complete trash and I would be lying out my ass if I tried.

Trash or Goat ONLY is a silly and "dense" way to rate any of these movies. Leads to too much overrating and overhating

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Leads to too much overrating and overhating

uh okay but who said this movie was trash? I said I liked it and enjoyed it. shyt, I barely posted any criticisms at all but for those who did.. most of them are valid. That said, nobody said it was outright trash. The reason why people troll these threads is because like dude said, Marvel stans are the Drake stans of the film room. Any criticism at all and they go "bu bu box office" "bu bu we outchea... we winning...."

It's a pathetic way to confront criticism. Instead of attacking the points these posters are making, all you and the other stans do are post about numbers or corny emojis. Are y'all unable to form your own thoughts and rebuttals? :huhldup:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
uh okay but who said this movie was trash? I said I liked it and enjoyed it. shyt, I barely posted any criticisms at all but for those who did.. most of them are valid. That said, nobody said it was outright trash. The reason why people troll these threads is because like dude said, Marvel stans are the Drake stans of the film room. Any criticism at all and they go "bu bu box office" "bu bu we outchea... we winning...."

It's a pathetic way to confront criticism. Instead of attacking the points these posters are making, all you and the other stans do are post about numbers or corny emojis. Are y'all unable to form your own thoughts and rebuttals? :huhldup:

You just made me feel gross comparing marvel to drake :russ: who said that?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Art Barr

You mean like yourself :mjlol:

You think zach furlow makes better music than people like future.

Sit down in a corner and take your med's.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

You REALLY be taking this shyt serious like that?:francis:
REALLY?!:what:

We just having fun in this bytch!
Laughing at the muthafukkas who aint laughing:deadmanny: