Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fate of the Furious made $540M in 3 days :manny: but that's a good start for GOTG

But if you look at it from comparing the 2nd GOTG to the 2nd Fast movie...... that picture looks a lot more different:patrice:

2 Fast 2 Furious did $50,472,480 and overall Worldwide did $236,350,661:jbhmm:

Makes you wonder what GOTG 8 would get if they got there:steviej:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You never like nuffin breh.

It has become a thing to come and read how you not gon like some shyt in the film room.

You have literally become the I am not gon like it horse on ren and stimpy of this community, breh.

Art Barr
can't help it if they stay dropping subpar shyt all over the place. no sir, i don't like it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
explain how Gamora and nebula seeing a room full of skulls = peter is in danger

where was it EVER implied who the skullls belonged to..

celestials dying from gun shots :mjlol:

im not even mad at any of that, but the way you nikkas complained all over the dc threads. your fakkit ass shouldnt have excuses for a lot of the bullshyt passed off in this movie glossed over in nice visuals

Well thats easy:dwillhuh:

1 When they landed on this beautiful peaceful world where there is absolutely all this harmony and so called happiness but no other life except 2 people and one is more of a servant, then she walks in on Mantis about to tell Drax something important but then plays it off and changes subject, she ask again and Mantis acts even more suspiciously. Then later she stumbles upon and nasty graveyard of millions of dead bones or bodies thats deeply hidden away and never wouldve been seen it if wasnt for a mistake...... I'm sure one could quickly assess "shyt this place isnt what it seems to be and we probably shouldnt stick around to find out"

2 What gun shot killed what celestial? I saw the movie 2 times and I dont think I saw that seen? Was there like a 6 after credit scene that I missed that revealed that? And who was it? Damn, I may have to give this a 3rd watch

Martha

calh45

Cal
Daps
Speak on it
:marvelohmelo:

1. Ego having half of the power to exist everywhere in the universe, but not being aware of all of the conversations and locations of people on his actual body
2. The Sovereign believing it was beneath them to fight a monster then deciding to chase the GOTG themselves and hiring only Yondu's faction (seemingly the most inept one) instead of the other 99 factions to track them down or putting an open bounty out for them.
3. Ego's lifelong assistant betraying him because she touched Drax's shoulder. If he created himself from nothing he could've created a 2nd entity to be his assistant.
4. Nebula and Gamora all of a sudden just having a good cry and their beef is gone.
5. Kurt Russell being an extension of Ego, but Quill shooting him makes him disappear long enough for them to locate his "center". He's the planet. He's not just going to go away.
6. The random ass power up that allowed Mantis to put an actual God asleep.
7. A God caring about sleep at all.
8. Ego fighting Quill with his "extension" instead of his actual body (the fukking planet)
9. Ego spawning children across the universe, but everyone pretending like Quill is some special shyt when he's one of a whole fukking bunch
10. Ego knows about the bomb on his brain, but despite being an entity capable of controlling tentacles all around the planet being unable to remove it and fling it into space or blocking all tunnels from being able to reach it (Remember Groot just ran up to it without only a single instance of resistance)
11. The Ravagers knowing Ego was Quill's dad going back to the last movie and he never thought to ask them more about his history when told by the Nova core.
12. Yondu not being honest about his Pop's and what happened to his other half siblings so he'd be ready if Ego ever approached him

Do you want more? Or you good?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You say this but you are the same person who doesn't understand simple psychological plot points from other films and constantly complain about everything that ain't MCU :mjlol:

If someone don't give a MCU movie a high grade you complain like we are discussing an Oscar contender :manny:

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaa..... Like what other films?

If you gonna say some shyt like that or pull that out of thin air.... please have a receipt sir? What film did you think I didnt understand?

I'm the only one that defends Green Lantern.

I was one of the few in the minority that UNDERSTOOD and DEFENDED the ending of MOS. So again... what are you talking about man?

If you gonna get at me, please atleast have something concrete

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was one of the few in the minority that UNDERSTOOD and DEFENDED the ending of MOS. So again... what are you talking about man?

:dahell: there are at least a half dozen threads or more on here with dozens of posters discussing their enjoyment of MoS. You were not alone or close to it.

For one, your "martha" complaint has been explained several times. Obarth explained it perfectly but you are too dense to understand it and it's not like it was all that difficult to understand either :huhldup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
1. Ego having half of the power to exist everywhere in the universe, but not being aware of all of the conversations and locations of people on his actual body
2. The Sovereign believing it was beneath them to fight a monster then deciding to chase the GOTG themselves and hiring only Yondu's faction (seemingly the most inept one) instead of the other 99 factions to track them down or putting an open bounty out for them.
3. Ego's lifelong assistant betraying him because she touched Drax's shoulder. If he created himself from nothing he could've created a 2nd entity to be his assistant.
4. Nebula and Gamora all of a sudden just having a good cry and their beef is gone.
5. Kurt Russell being an extension of Ego, but Quill shooting him makes him disappear long enough for them to locate his "center". He's the planet. He's not just going to go away.
6. The random ass power up that allowed Mantis to put an actual God asleep.
7. A God caring about sleep at all.
8. Ego fighting Quill with his "extension" instead of his actual body (the fukking planet)
9. Ego spawning children across the universe, but everyone pretending like Quill is some special shyt when he's one of a whole fukking bunch
10. Ego knows about the bomb on his brain, but despite being an entity capable of controlling tentacles all around the planet being unable to remove it and fling it into space or blocking all tunnels from being able to reach it (Remember Groot just ran up to it without only a single instance of resistance)
11. The Ravagers knowing Ego was Quill's dad going back to the last movie and he never thought to ask them more about his history when told by the Nova core.
12. Yondu not being honest about his Pop's and what happened to his other half siblings so he'd be ready if Ego ever approached him

Do you want more? Or you good?
Makes sense
:ehh:
I used to have these kind of critical assessements when my sons mother used too much teeth.

Cant hate what you saying.
Its true
But itd probably be less entertaining if it followed all the "use your head" guidelines

I dont think they REALLY needed Hannibal to catch Buffalo Bill :francis:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still :ohhh:....:leon: at

The Watchers - I guess I expected Uatu at some point, but to just see a bunch of them chilling with Stan Lee was pretty cool. Also - I'm guessing there will have to be some sort of investigation by the heroes on Earth into the Dairy Queen Incident :jbhmm:

I'm pretty sure Marvel can't use Uatu since Fox owns the rights

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I didn't miss the point. One poster brought up plot points that may not have made sense whereas everything in Silence of the Lambs did make sense :manny:

but I ain't stressin it breh :yeshrug:
It
Wouldnt
Be
As
Entertaining
If
The
Cops
Went
About
Catching