Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really don't understand why people are going crazy over the Watcher cameo....They appeared in the first film too.

Where were they in the 1st film...... I think you may be the only one that saw that one "brudda"

Just saw a 2nd time with my family

Even better the 2nd time

Again looking at how all this shyt unfolded...... it's even more clear to me now that all this happened in like a day and a half.

I think they was about at capacity of how much more you can cram in into a say 32 hr timeframe

I never really mentioned it before but I have say the song choice and use of music is executed flawlessly.

It's almost like a character to itself

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Where were they in the 1st film...... I think you may be the only one that saw that one "brudda"

Just saw a 2nd time with my family

Even better the 2nd time

Again looking at how all this shyt unfolded...... it's even more clear to me now that all this happened in like a day and a half.

I think they was about at capacity of how much more you can cram in into a say 32 hr timeframe

I never really mentioned it before but I have say the song choice and use of music is executed flawlessly.

It's almost like a character to itself

Martha
The song choices for certain situations was amazing!
So many epic moments in this shyt that got me wild amped!
That Rocket part with the Ravagers in the woods is some GOAT level shyt to me

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Speak on it
:marvelohmelo:

explain how Gamora and nebula seeing a room full of skulls = peter is in danger

where was it EVER implied who the skullls belonged to..

celestials dying from gun shots :mjlol:

im not even mad at any of that, but the way you nikkas complained all over the dc threads. your fakkit ass shouldnt have excuses for a lot of the bullshyt passed off in this movie glossed over in nice visuals

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
explain how Gamora and nebula seeing a room full of skulls = peter is in danger

where was it EVER implied who the skullls belonged to..

celestials dying from gun shots :mjlol:

im not even mad at any of that, but the way you nikkas complained all over the dc threads. your fakkit ass shouldnt have excuses for a lot of the bullshyt passed off in this movie glossed over in nice visuals
The skulls were Egos kids
And seeing a room full of skulls SHOULD set off some kind of alarm right?

shyt. IM THE fukkIN POTHEAD!!
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Disney stans are literally the Drake stans of the film room. :heh:

Lives are so empty they need to desperately cling to something they think makes them cool and part of something "winning"

This actually makes perfect sense. Though I would say the MCU has more quality than Aubrey. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This Gen never had great cartoons.
Plus, they did not grow up with star wars finally providing some semblencd of a new hope and actual morality in a country completely devoid and cynical about everything since jfk and mlk were assassinated.
This new Gen also lived through the same bullshyt with 9/11.
So, they do not have any attachment to fun or having mediums act as a gateway or escape.
Shame to because their gens need this in their life.
Just like their Gen needed good cartoons and really only got one good cartoon in dbz and their movie for that was ruined.
[although that is my actual gateway being older to understand dbz and give it props cause dbz was hokey and phoney looking to me]
Anyway, the negative reviews imo come from people removed from good Sci fi action and great cartoon era of the eighties.
So they will have disconnect because they really have not had shyt that was this good. To know what is really good.
They are all surviving off of good created from my Gen solely.

Art Barr

GOTDAMN breh..... its funny you said that cuz you are SOOOOOOO fukking right.

Like just recently I woke up over my cousin's house when I was visiting on a weekend and I was thinking as the kids were just up not doing shyt like "damn aint there Saturday morning cartoons anymore"

Like what the fukk ever happened to be a damn kid trynna get through the week and anxiously waiting for Saturday to come so you can wake up and grab your biggest bowl of Nintendo Cereal (that Zelda Berry cereal was my shyt) or Fruity Pebbles and watching cartoons from 8am-12pm and then from 1pm-3pm Kung Fu Theater ( and no, not Bruce Lee movies no disrespect to the GOD but classic Shaw Bros shows like Super Ninja aka 5 Elemental Ninjas, Fist of the White Lotus, Mad Monkey Kungfu and others?)

This generation knows NOTHING about rushing to get home and sitting on the floor in front of the tv doing simple math homework or learning about "subjects, predicates, nouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives" while watching He-Man, GI Joe, Transformers, Ninja Turtles, Tom & Jerry, Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, and etc.

Like how the fukk did we (our generation) fukk this up and not pass this on to them?

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There was a fukking cartoon with Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretsky, and Bo Jackson when we was kids and it was one of the fukking GOATS!!!!

If in todays era, Lebron James, Cam Newton, and Sidney Crosby did a cartoon cats would shyt on this like fukk, calling them clowns, corny, and attention whores or worse.

This really is a sick era, I kinda get now why technology, and other things always want to eradicate us:hhh:

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The skulls were Egos kids
And seeing a room full of skulls SHOULD set off some kind of alarm right?

shyt. IM THE fukkIN POTHEAD!!
:deadmanny:

oh you know.. maybe fukking intruders coming to the planet :mjlol:

you KNOW wakanda has a gate round of enemy heads who tried to invade

foh tryna pass that shyt off.. shyt was lazy, there was no reason that green bytch shouldve known it was the kids.. only Quill was told that

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
oh you know.. maybe fukking intruders coming to the planet :mjlol:

you KNOW wakanda has a gate round of enemy heads who tried to invade

foh tryna pass that shyt off.. shyt was lazy, there was no reason that green bytch shouldve known it was the kids.. only Quill was told that
I didnt say she knew
Or i didnt mean that anyway
But that shyt shoulda set off SOME kind of alarm
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There was a fukking cartoon with Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretsky, and Bo Jackson when we was kids and it was one of the fukking GOATS!!!!

If in todays era, Lebron James, Cam Newton, and Sidney Crosby did a cartoon cats would shyt on this like fukk, calling them clowns, corny, and attention whores or worse.

This really is a sick era, I kinda get now why technology, and other things always want to eradicate us:hhh:

Martha

You say this but you are the same person who doesn't understand simple psychological plot points from other films and constantly complain about everything that ain't MCU :mjlol:

If someone don't give a MCU movie a high grade you complain like we are discussing an Oscar contender :manny: