Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You just made me feel gross comparing marvel to drake :russ: who said that?

I believe that was the homie @Prodigal Syndicate but in fairness I said that the MCU do got a few classics. unlike..

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You REALLY be taking this shyt serious like that?:francis:
REALLY?!:what:

We just having fun in this bytch!
Laughing at the muthafukkas who aint laughing:deadmanny:

Oh here he is. Can't formulate an opinion so you resort to "why so serious" :mjlol: :mjlol:

It's the film room but all of a sudden you don't wanna discuss film :ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You just made me feel gross comparing marvel to drake :russ: who said that?
Who you think said that.

The shyt is true.

Drake stans and Disney stans act the exact same way.

The constant need to claim that if you don't like drake you don't go outside and meet girls or get p*ssy.

The constant need to claim if you don't like marvel films you are miserable.

The constant need to try to give drake credit for originating shyt like being a singing rapper.

The constant need to try to give marvel credit for inventing after credit scenes and a shared movie universe.

The try hard nature of trying to align themself with "winning" and saying "we" all the time as if they are part of the brands.

The constant rewriting of rules to whatever best suits what marvel/drake is doing.

Claiming everything they do is classic.

Even the products are the same. Watered down products aimed at trying to appeal to everybody.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who you think said that.

The shyt is true.

Drake stans and Disney stans act the exact same way.

The constant need to claim that if you don't like drake you don't go outside and meet girls or get p*ssy.

The constant need to claim if you don't like marvel films you are miserable.

The constant need to try to give drake credit for originating shyt like being a singing rapper.

The constant need to try to give marvel credit for inventing after credit scenes and a shared movie universe.

The try hard nature of trying to align themself with "winning" and saying "we" all the time as if they are part of the brands.

The constant rewriting of rules to whatever best suits what marvel/drake is doing.

Claiming everything they do is classic.

Even the products are the same. Watered down products aimed at trying to appeal to everybody.

:mjlol:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

"nobody likes that rappitty rap, lyrical miracle"

"Drake brought back dancehall and made it popular" :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Oh here he is. Can't formulate an opinion so you resort to "why so serious" :mjlol: :mjlol:

It's the film room but all of a sudden you don't wanna discuss film :ehh:
And somehow you find a way to formulate a sucker ass response
You talk back to your mother dont you?
:hahapaul:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'll just add one more thing

@Sensitive Blake Griffin is a garbage poster with the taste of a backwoods retard. He must have grew up on a farm.

I assume if you shine a light on a wall or throw some crumpled tin foil on the ground it would be a 10/10 to him.

Or if 10 people just tell him what to like he would follow that as well.

:yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ended up seeing this.

Few things.

I found myself laughing more in this one. But also some forced shyt that whiffed. Redundancy of comedy but some really good chuckles here and there.

I was disappointed in the actual plot. It was boring af.:francis:

Every time Kurt Russell showed up the movie just stops. Pratt seemed kind of bored in this movie. Dude can't really act either I'm noticing. And he really didn't do much of anything in the movie. Same with Gommora. A lot running and falling and posturing.

Michael Rooker is the best thing in the movie. Him and Drax. Dude had some funny ass parts.

Overall I give it a generous 7/10. Good laughs, bad plot, too long. shyt should've been 20 mins shorter.

Edit: baby groot was overrated. Also that opening credit scene at first is :pachaha:
Then after a min it's like:stopitslime:.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ended up seeing this.

Few things.

I found myself laughing more in this one. But also some forced shyt that whiffed. Redundancy of comedy but some really good chuckles here and there.

I was disappointed in the actual plot. It was boring af.:francis:

Every time Kurt Russell showed up the movie just stops. Pratt seemed kind of bored in this movie. Dude can't really act either I'm noticing. And he really didn't do much of anything in the movie. Same with Gommora. A lot running and falling and posturing.

Michael Rooker is the best thing in the movie. Him and Drax. Dude had some funny ass parts.

Overall I give it a generous 7/10. Good laughs, bad plot, too long. shyt should've been 20 mins shorter.

Edit: baby groot was overrated. Also that opening credit scene at first is :pachaha:
Then after a min it's like:stopitslime:.
Glad someone else noticed that about pratt in this. Dude acted like he just snorted a bunch of oxy through the whole fukking film.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You mean like yourself :mjlol:

You think zach furlow makes better music than people like future.

Sit down in a corner and take your med's.

We can entertain that via time line via real quality and not your bullshyt ideal about music.
As you have nuffin cultural to hold on to in that argument that you think you can and you know I would scar yo weak ass.
all cause I have not seen you once take yo crank weak ass in the thread and say shyt.

Now try me bih.

I know you won't,..
You gon keep on making false narrative that never work and on no day have you ever been propped on my level ever.

nikka trying to grasp on to future as his saving grace of an artist.
When future ain't wrote shyt himself in full since dirty sprite, nikka.

Now, try me in the Zach farlow thread,....Try me, bih.

Art Barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
uh okay but who said this movie was trash? I said I liked it and enjoyed it. shyt, I barely posted any criticisms at all but for those who did.. most of them are valid. That said, nobody said it was outright trash. The reason why people troll these threads is because like dude said, Marvel stans are the Drake stans of the film room. Any criticism at all and they go "bu bu box office" "bu bu we outchea... we winning...."

It's a pathetic way to confront criticism. Instead of attacking the points these posters are making, all you and the other stans do are post about numbers or corny emojis. Are y'all unable to form your own thoughts and rebuttals? :huhldup:

Are you serious?:gucci:

Ok answer this question for me, did you actually read through this thread or did you like just read through the post of certain cats that either you're cool with or the ones you may not necessarily like? I mean I guess I could go through and quote and copy.... but its damn near 12, I got some shyt I gotta do before I go to sleep and I dont feel like doing all that right now.

I never directed anything at you from the jump or never said you didnt like it

I wont even dispute or deny that, but with that said DC stans do the same thing, I'm not in that room as much so I cant really make a connection to who the other stans are but for my example if the Marvel Stans are Drake stan= Lebron Stans, than DC stans are Kobe stans "3 Films $2 Billion..." is the exact same thing you're criticizing Marvel stans about. Its all the same thing, 2 sides of the same coin, its not new, its understand.... we all moved on or atleast should have moved on past that point

And let me correct you on the emojis..... I dont know how to do that. Like real talk, I wont deny that I wouldnt but I dont know how to post custom emojis so you cant sit here and say you've seen ME personally do that. Nicca I just learned how to post "TWITTER" links like 3 months ago and STILL dont know how to up load pictures from like your phone or hard drive. Come on cuz, again, I'm not gonna call you a liar, but you got me confused

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We can entertain that via time line via real quality and not your bullshyt ideal about music.
As you have nuffin cultural to hold on to in that argument that you think you can and you know I would yo weak ass cause I have not seen you once take yo crank weak ass in the thread and say shyt.

Now try me bih.

Art Barr
Man take your off brand ass back to pay less with your dollar store opinions.