Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How y'all did not like rocket riding and treating taser face...

I just dunno wit'ch y'all...i just dunno.

Art Barr

I don't know what u mean. I didn't say anything about Rocket. He was fine. The taser face shyt went on forever. They went back to it 4-5 times. Some of the comedy worked, some didn't.

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
was legit funny :mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Saw it yesterday. It wasn't as strong as the first movie but at least they blended the comedy along with the action really well. I think the villains from the first GOTG film had a stronger purpose than Kurt Russell's Ego in this installment of GOTG. The plot was cool but the villain's end game was...

Anyways. I give GOTG vol.2: 7/10

it's enough for a PS4 digital download when released. I will check for GOTG Vol.3 because it's different from the other Marvel movies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think this at least had the better climax. That shyt with Ronan and the dance off was cringeworthy, Ego the living planet was more of a threat and Kurt Russell was cool. I liked
the funeral for Yondu and the little easter eggs

Agreed about some of the comedy tho, some of the shyt was beaten into the ground. Like the taser face shyt.
I laughed out loud when they crashed a ship into kurt russel..

Jesus christ marvel is creatively bankrupt. They crash a ship into someone in like every single film they make.

The climax didn't work because pratt was just bad in it. The film's trying to have an emotional impact and pratt just isn't able to carry a dramatic scene.

The only character that is done well in this is rocket. He was the best part of the film easily.

And don't get me started on that opening with groot dancing.

If I was 4 years old or had down syndrome that's about the only way I could imagine somebody liking that.

I will say at least between this and dr.strange marvel has upped their game and their movies are starting to actually look like movies. I had no complaints about the actual technical film making.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't know what u mean. I didn't say anything about Rocket. He was fine. The taser face shyt went on forever. They went back to it 4-5 times. Some of the comedy worked, some didn't.

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
was legit funny :mjlol:

Man,........lmao

Art Barr

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
My fault...
I thought you was a bytch
:marvellin:

No sorry you were mistaking me for yourself. With all the homoness that engulfs you I know its easy to get confused sometimes.......your clear homoesqe choice of nerd smilies makes this even more clearer as well....:mjlol:.....:francis:.....:scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
No sorry you were mistaking me for yourself. With all the homoness that engulfs you I know its easy to get confused sometimes.......your clear homoesqe choice of nerd smilies makes this even more clearer as well....:mjlol:.....:francis:.....:scust:
Just stop

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't venture into these threads outside of when I see one of the movies. When did this Marvel hat emoji shyt start? shyts corny af :mjlol:
almost as corny as you mentioning fast and furious every time marvel break some records. nobody even be thinking bout that shyt and you come through on some other shyt

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't venture into these threads outside of when I see one of the movies. When did this Marvel hat emoji shyt start? shyts corny af :mjlol:
11/10.

If I had one criticism of gotg 2 it's that it's TOO good.

I'm about to go buy groot merchandise

y83znOl.png

Disney stans are literally the Drake stans of the film room. :heh:

Lives are so empty they need to desperately cling to something they think makes them cool and part of something "winning"