Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I went with my friends last night I'm going again next weekend because my kids want to see it. It was a real good movie no doubt having Ego in it dope plus I liked all the cameos.

I may pop out and see it again myself.

I had a ball in this movie!

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He is right though...it was a shameless plug...Ipod would have been more appropriate...

It was supposed to be out of touch like his Walkman, breh.

I hope.you got the humor in that.
I did cause I still love my windows phone and my Zune Lumia was better than Droid and iPhone at that exact time as well.

Art Barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's now been 10 days since I saw the film and I can only remember 2-3 things I was entertained by.

You dont like a lot of things, barely like comic book movies as Lion, Hidden Figures and La La Land are more of your speed so its understood and no one holds nothing against you breh.:ld:

I hear theres a great western Drama staring Casey Afleck and Natalie Portman coming out this fall about a river you may love my G so be on the look out for that:ehh:

Martha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

That nikka never likes nuffin.
So I know this movie is the truth.
if he said that about the opening sequences.
With the opening credit sequence being, imo the least entertaining portion of the movie.
the only part I would say was the let's get the cheesiest most trailer based part of the movie out of the way and get on with the show.
I ever seen in a movie done really well.

This movie just rocks and takes you back in the main conflict to like every tense marvel moment in comics ever.

It even made me appreciate xmen 280 the conclusion and I just felt that was put together.
Yet this movie just conjures up nostalgia from the panelss you read as a kid on a crazy level.
That you really think about thumbing through legions of comic stories while this movie expertly captures that feel.

This shyt was just accurately and epic in every way.

Go see this fukk'n movie!

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Some of yall are just born fanboys and jump on the dyck of whatever is put out

I kept it 100 when I said the DC movies were shyt compared to what Marvel was putting out

and Captain America Trilogy is probably the best trilogy of all time and definitely the best of all comic book movies
and I don't even like Captain America the character

my favorite Marvel characters growing up were Thor, Hulk, Spiderman & Logan

I always keep it real and this movie was no where near as good as the first one. (after 1st view)

I'm now looking forward to Spiderman killing the summer but who knows.. we'll see.

One thing you can be sure of is I'm not going to say it's good just because it has a bunch of special effects if the pacing is terrible and the plot is asscheeks (i.e. suicide squad/GOTG2)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That nikka never likes nuffin.
So I know this movie is the truth.
if he said that about the opening sequences.
With the opening credit sequence being, imo the least entertaining portion of the movie.
the only part I would say was the let's get the cheesiest most trailer based part of the movie out of the way and get on with the show.
I ever seen in a movie done really well.

This movie just rocks and takes you back in the main conflict to like every tense marvel moment in comics ever.

It even made me appreciate xmen 280 the conclusion and I just felt that was put together.
Yet this movie just conjures up nostalgia from the panelss you read as a kid on a crazy level.
That you really think about thumbing through legions of comic stories while this movie expertly captures that feel.

This shyt was just accurately and epic in every way.

Go see this fukk'n movie!

Art Barr
man! i was a HUGE fan of
NEb3kbl.jpg

i knew this franchise was gonna pop from jump!

there just wasnt anything like this!

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Title is click-baity. Basically the author is trying to say after Infinity War, Marvel Studios may have to depart from the whole "Phase" thing where everyone gets a movie than comes together and focus on good standalone stories. While I agree, Marvel has been doing this for a while. Winter Soldier is a great example of an MCU movie that didn't need to lean on the greater Infinity War setup to be a great movie. Even Doctor Strange didn't lean on all of that too hard, save for having an infinity stone in it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
GOTG 1 = Star Wars type movie
GOTG2 = Star Trek type movie

2 isn't as good as the first one. Could have chopped 15 mins off. It doesn't have the editing or pacing of the 1st one. The story is meh. But the action, acting, chemistry was even better and more importantly it has a good villain.

This was enjoyable :yeshrug::ehh:

GoG is way better than Kirk basically shytting on every alien theory and scientologist ever.
with the greatest gem in a wack movie ever in a new hope.

KIRK : WHAT DOES GOD NEED WITH A SPACE SHIP"

to the point if someone wanted to watch new hope or any of those star trek movies I would say watch gog vol II as it does everything the star trek og movies tries to do but way fukk'n better to eclipse the entire run of star trek.

Art Barr

* hates star trek