Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh ease up lol. If the movie doesn't work for you t doesn't work for you. It has nothing to do with some generational shyt or anything else. Damn you nikkas always act like there's a right or wrong answer to this shyt. Art is subjective. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa and that should be cool. No need to play armchair psychiatrist because someone doesn't like something you like. You cats can't be fun in real life at all

I think you took my comment the wrong way.
I am not critiquing the movie negative.
What are you talembout?

Did you skim my comment cause you were to emotional about the content I harped on.

Explain what Chu mean?

Art Barr

Art is subjective comment is made by people who can not fukk'n draw and have no real talent to draw. It is a industrialized bs comment made to not ruin the trick bag of weirdo art collectors paying hordes of bread for garbage from garbage artist and painters.
I know so because I been in the art community since I was five years old and I was in museums by thirteen and a year one gallery 37 student.
It is a bunch of weirdo bums saying they are artists but you ask them to draw the human anatomy or some real shyt and you will see the real.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I think you took my comment the wrong way.
I am not critiquing the movie negative.
What are you talembout?

Did you skim my comment cause you were to emotional about the content I harped on.

Explain what Chu mean?

Art Barr

Art is subjective comment is made by people who can not fukk'n draw and have no real talent to draw. It is a industrialized bs comment made to not ruin the trick bag of weirdo art collectors paying hordes of bread for garbage from garbage artist and painters.
I know so because I been in the art community since I was five years old and I was in museums by thirteen and a year one gallery 37 student.
It is a bunch of weirdo bums saying they are artists but you ask them to draw the human anatomy or some real shyt and you will see the real.

Lol you saying this generation doesn't have x y z explaining away why someone might not like a movie or the negative reviews comes from people removed from good sci fi or 80s cartoons is silly to me. That's what did it. I don't understand that homie. I'll use @FlyRy for example. I know he's got a knowledge of good sci fi and it's one of his favorite genres and he knows his 80w cartoons. But he didnt like the movie that much. Didn't work for him like the first one did. So what's the excuse or reasoning for that? I loved the movie so there's nothing for me to get emotional about on my end, I just think your reasoning didn't hold water and cats on here do that a lot. Anytime someone doesn't like something they love the excuses come out rather than just letting the shyt be. @StraxStrax doesnt like it so now all of a sudden he's only into art house movies? When there's clear evidence that says otherwise? This is where we are right now lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Did anyone else see this movie and think it was kind of like Empire Strikes Back?

Great movie, btw. Really enjoyed it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yup definitely. Plot structure, the asteroid field, the human stakes, the villain and I'm sure some other stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment
Father/son reveal dynamic

"Death" of a beloved character

The franchise is basically a new age Star Wars/Buck Rogers, but I dig it.

Also, the writing for Drax and Bautista's comedic timing is :salute:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Father/son reveal dynamic

"Death" of a beloved character

The franchise is basically a new age Star Wars/Buck Rogers, but I dig it.

Also, the writing for Drax and Bautista's comedic timing is :salute:
Why do I gotta feeling that he might be the one to end thanos like in the comics :jbhmm:
Especially with the way Ronan straight up sonned him

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Logan still the top cbm for 2017 but they're also 2 very different movies but whatever I'm over these arguments. Either you like something or you don't the beauty of being human is everyone is different
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Logan still the top cbm for 2017 but they're also 2 very different movies but whatever I'm over these arguments. Either you like something or you don't the beauty of being human is everyone is different
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

Word. Got a lot more to see this month and next before my spider man buffet is put in front of me and I can grab my fork and knife.