Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Peter and Ego were talking in that big grand hall and Ego did something to Peter and his eyes turned black with the "universe" in them and he was like "Eternityyyyy :ahh:"

We first got a glimpse of eternity too in the ant man sub atomic trip

:blessed:

Honestly even tho he wasnt in it Thanos presence was felt with the way he raised nebula and gamora. His name felt like based trembled through the speakers. Peter throwing the energy ball with his pops was a subtle but deep scene too

:mjcry:

Marvel just doesnt let scenes like that breathe as much and a quick joke usually follows like they scared to lose the audience

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Shoutout to @BXKingPin82
Negged
VFpmY8M.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:

Yo am i the only person who had like 9 fukkin trailers before the movie tho?!?!?!:scust:

That shyt with Ryan Reynolds-Pool and Sam Jackson tho
:deadmanny:

Sitting here anxiously awaiting all the dikk jokes, quips and humor that's gunna come from that Hitmans Bodyguard movie

:troll:

Martha

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Loved this film way more than the first, 9/10. Ugh drax was under used combat wise again cmon man he's the Thor/ hulk of the team I'd think a celestial wld be the best time to show that. The nebula character arc was the saddest I was like damn thanos u a dikk head n gamora let this bytch win dammit :damn: . sucks quill's celestial side is now a non factor was hoping to see him maybe use it in IW surprising thanos. Yondo n rocket where dope, lol mantis is like the female drax (dude had me dying dissing her) nice addition. Ego n quill arc was nice loved the corruption ego did on him, the tumor reveal was semi shocking liked quills response. The movie plot was about them learning to become a better family how y'all didn't get this n are crying about the movie moving things in the mcu missed the whole point. Visually it was orgasmic :mjcry: gunn forced his bro sum serious man foh. For a fun family movie they were sure merking people. Adam warlock in this bytch :wow: the watchers n Stan lee :krs:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Loved this film way more than the first, 9/10. Ugh drax was under used combat wise again cmon man he's the Thor/ hulk of the team I'd think a celestial wld be the best time to show that. The nebula character arc was the saddest I was like damn thanos u a dikk head n gamora let this bytch win dammit :damn: . sucks quill's celestial side is now a non factor was hoping to see him maybe use it in IW surprising thanos. Yondo n rocket where dope, lol mantis is like the female drax (dude had me dying dissing her) nice addition. Ego n quill arc was nice loved the corruption ego did on him, the tumor reveal was semi shocking liked quills response. The movie plot was about them learning to become a better family how y'all didn't get this n are crying about the movie moving things in the mcu missed the whole point. Visually it was orgasmic :mjcry: gunn forced his bro sum serious man foh. For a fun family movie they were sure merking people. Adam warlock in this bytch :wow: the watchers n Stan lee :krs:
Peter is like Indiana Jones
He'll find a way to be effective!
Remember. He dont have no powers in the comics!
Hes just some half human half Spartaxian muthafukka!

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Peter is like Indiana Jones
He'll find a way to be effective!
Remember. He dont have no powers in the comics!
Hes just some half human half Spartaxian muthafukka!
I know but I thot with his getting powers reveal it wld change since the mcu can deviate a bit from the comics

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Question though

Why is Howard the Duck in this motherfukker again? Is he going to be in infinity wars? :steviej:
Hes "technically" part of all the Marvel space shyt or "obscure" Marvel shyt
They NEED to get this She-Hulk shyt poppin so we can see more Howard fukkery
:duckhydra: