666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
10/10

God damn. :wow:

One word to describe this: SEAMLESS.

Every scene was perfect.

Only one flaw and that was:
Making a joke out of Mantis getting knocked out.....that was extra and killed the moment IMO but not enough to ruin the movie

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we're at the point where i hear this is gonna make $138 mil this weekend and I'm like "that's it?"

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just saw it. Man they pushed the fukk out of baby Groot. They zoomed in on his eyes every chance he got so he could look extra cute n shyt :mjlol:. I remember a while back the director said Groot wasn't about the toys. Yea fukking right :mjlol: Anyways the movie was cool. Action, scenery, soundtrack was on point. It was way brighter than the first one and had a lot more jokes, some of which were dropped at inappropriate times like during some dramatic scenes. That cameo of the Watcher gave me some chills so did the Adam Warlock namedrop. I'll check it out again if I got time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk do y'all care if nikkas watch this for free:rudy:

Posting bootleg links and shyt like that is against site rules. It's a permanently bannable offense.

We mostly let it slide but if cats are gonna go full retard and post links 5-6x in a row for the same movie, they can get the fukk off this site. It's just dumb as fukk. There is a lot more subtle ways to go about it.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it. Man they pushed the fukk out of baby Groot. They zoomed in on his eyes every chance he got so he could look extra cute n shyt :mjlol:. I remember a while back the director said Groot wasn't about the toys. Yea fukking right :mjlol: Anyways the movie was cool. Action, scenery, soundtrack was on point. It was way brighter than the first one and had a lot more jokes, some of which were dropped at inappropriate times like during some dramatic scenes. That cameo of the Watcher gave me some chills so did the Adam Warlock namedrop. I'll check it out again if I got time.

Another thing thats strange bout this is for all the jokes and bright scenes the shyt is type dark. Like the mutiny just pluckin nikkas into cold space then yondu murdering the rest in cool slow mo. Just because theres no blood my son old enough to know a flying dart to the heart is a ticket to heaven or hell. Yondu gettin robot pu$$y at the space brothel and foulest of all is what them nikkas did to baby groot. Dressed that nikka up got him drunk then kicked his ass around while laughing. That aint groot

:mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Another thing thats strange bout this is for all the jokes and bright scenes the shyt is type dark. Like the mutiny just pluckin nikkas into cold space then yondu murdering the rest in cool slow mo. Just because theres no blood my son old enough to know a flying dart to the heart is a ticket to heaven or hell. Yondu gettin robot pu$$y at the space brothel and foulest of all is what them nikkas did to baby groot. Dressed that nikka up got him drunk then kicked his ass around while laughing. That aint groot

:mjcry:
Yea it was heavy to watch the groot part. He just a twig, barely got roots he ain't do nun to you dikks :mjcry:

I think what was emotional was when yondo and rocket were fighting all to find out they were exactly alike. shyt hurt my soul:wow: