Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SmarkMero can you bless us with a few marvel smilies to celebrate this historic event :wow:
NZMDjXj.png
NrCTNGE.png

sticks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About the credit scenes
they look to be setting up Adam Warlock for GOTG 3.
There's also 2 scenes, one in the movie one in the credits, of Stan Lee talking to the Watchers. I think that's just fan service though & not setting up anything.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Funny seeing @Soymuscle Mike loving it so much because I'm so bummed out.
GOTG 1 was a breath of fresh air to the MCU but this might be in my bottom 3 MCU films with Thor 2 and Ant-Man.
It looks fantastic but it might be the most boring and uninteresting film I've seen since Ant-Man.
naw i wnt allow ant man slander, that was a top 3 origin film :ufdup:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
naw i wnt allow ant man slander, that was a top 3 origin film :ufdup:

Ant-Man is a unambitious 90s comedy-heist spliced with some CGI, the worst Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas performances I've seen and a bad guy straight out of a Disney kids movie.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I swear shyt wouldn't be so contentious in these threads if motherfukkers weren't so hyperbolic. A movie can't just be "alright" it's either gotta be a fukking cinematic masterpiece or the worst thing since Battlefield earth.
this is not exclusive to marvel/dc/star wars/ etc it's like that across all platforms, even as low as food. "you like McDonald's chicken, that's the worst fukkin 'food' on planet earth!" i do it too, but everyone is hyperbolic about everything all the time. "eh it was alright" basically means "this is fukkin awful" to them too