Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is weird, we got a sovereign fleet approaching from the rear :dahell:

Why would they do that? :what:

Well because Rocket stole some of their batteries. :dame:

Dude! :why:

:dwillhuh: Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is... :patrice:

:laff:Drax is that nikka

out of all the wrestlers to follow rock's success in hollywood i never thought it would be batista :heh:..dude has a great thing going man

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Finally saw this. Wasn't great. I think the first was better. Punched me in the fukking gut emotionally at the end tho. Solid 7/10. Not the comic series I fell in love with last decade, but since the first movie I've gotten over that. Drax may be the biggest changed from that series, but he's easily he highlight from this movie for me. Batista is just perfect in that role.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios Is Finally Considering Bringing The Richard Rider Version Of NOVA To The Big Screen

During a recent Q&A, a fan asked the filmmaker if there's a chance we'll see the "real" Nova - a.k.a. Richard Rider - on the big screen at some point in the near future and his answer was a positive one.

"Yes, definitely. Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use," he said before referencing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and the fact the movie is going to introduce a plethora of new cosmic heroes and villains. "We’re going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie of this version of Guardians of the Galaxy." We know Adam Warlock will appear there but it now sounds like Nova could be thrown into the mix too. As we've already met the Nova Corps, that does make sense.

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-new-mcu-movies/amp/
"One of the things I’m doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 — it will take place after the next two Avengers movies — and it will help to set up the next 10, 20 years of Marvel movies," Gunn confirmed during a recent fan Q&A. "It’s going to really expand the cosmic universe." It remains to be seen which characters will be introduced in this movie but the possibilities are now endless

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm telling you they are going to do Annihilation. GotG already has established Drax, Gamora and Quill. Thanos on deck, Did they kill Ronan or can they bring him back? Richard Rider and all the F4 cosmic beings and the cipher is complete! :blessed:
@Norrin Radd Silver Surfer on deck breh!

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Gonna watch even though I wasn't feeling the father/son relationship between Yondu and Quill, so I want to see if I can be convinced otherwise. Was entertained by the film, though it felt worse than the first one

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm telling you they are going to do Annihilation. GotG already has established Drax, Gamora and Quill. Thanos on deck, Did they kill Ronan or can they bring him back? Richard Rider and all the F4 cosmic beings and the cipher is complete! :blessed:
@Norrin Radd Silver Surfer on deck breh!
When the next Spy Kids fails, hopefully somebody comes to their senses and says 'Yeah, maybe we don't know what we're doing... :patrice:"

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
When the next Spy Kids fails, hopefully somebody comes to their senses and says 'Yeah, maybe we don't know what we're doing... :patrice:"
yea i hope that new ff fails too so we can get you doom, galactus super skrull and whoever else fox has tied to the ff. one of the top marvel dudes went to fox so aybe he can hep them do a deal like sony and stop bsin