Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I'm forcing myself to go back and watch Wanted..... the comic book movie that pretty much was so bad...

That unlike pretty much anything from 300 to TDK series to any Marvel movie.... it has never been syndicated to air on any cable channel like TNT, FX, USA, TBS, etc

Its like that movie was completely put in a vault, locked and was never meant to see the light of day, you cant even find it on Netflix with the dvd plan

But back on topic...... I forgot Chris Pratt was in this.... before he was fat...... he was the dude smashing Young Professor X's girlfriend and man he was digging her out!!!

Its funny how this never came up in his background or any interviews ala like early one Evans had to answer for F4, Ben for Daredevil, and so on and so one.

Martha

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm forcing myself to go back and watch Wanted..... the comic book movie that pretty much was so bad...

That unlike pretty much anything from 300 to TDK series to any Marvel movie.... it has never been syndicated to air on any cable channel like TNT, FX, USA, TBS, etc

Its like that movie was completely put in a vault, locked and was never meant to see the light of day, you cant even find it on Netflix with the dvd plan

But back on topic...... I forgot Chris Pratt was in this.... before he was fat...... he was the dude smashing Young Professor X's girlfriend and man he was digging her out!!!

Its funny how this never came up in his background or any interviews ala like early one Evans had to answer for F4, Ben for Daredevil, and so on and so one.

Martha

Wanted is on cinemax or showtime. I cant remember which one but i watched it last week. Shyt was ok for a popcorn flick i dont get the hate

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I liked this but i doont think it's better than the first. Didnt really give a shyt about Egos heel turn, and despite being a god, didnt find him threatening at all. There was no urgency to his plan or stopping him. He spends most of the climax as a big giant face. What is with marvel and big giant face villains:bryan: fantastic four, dr strange, and now this

Most of thw fight should have been him in humanoid form, and quill using his creative energy to get at him

Yondu:to:

Drax is hilarious but can he get some love in fight scenes :ld:

They really gonna reduce adam warlock to a revenge weapon :childplease:

Ayesha :noah:

I want a baby groot figure

Loved the movie. I thought all the girls were bad.
Mantis, Nebula, Ayesha, Gamora :banderas:
Every chick in these movies looks better with the makeup. I have a new fetish:noah:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wanted is on cinemax or showtime. I cant remember which one but i watched it last week. Shyt was ok for a popcorn flick i dont get the hate

Really:ohhh::picard:

Well to understand the hate..... read to comic.

To best explain, it's because it's like they barely made an effort to create what it's really about.

Imagine if someone made a Superman movie..... but was about a kid named Clark Kent who can't fly and isn't an alien. Doesn't have super strength or any powers other than high level intuition for a reporter.

There is no Lex Luther or any other typical rogue, he's just a regular guy in a city not quite Metropolis and he uncovers some conspiracy and is on the run trying to solve it befor time runs out and some random bad guys are after him.

Lois Lane is a blogger he's meets and is trying to protect on the way and his best friend is Jim an IG photographer.

The only connection to the origin of the real Superman is that he was indeed an orphan found by the Kents who raised him. So him found on the side of the road stays true.

Oh yea..... and then they killed Lois

That's practically how they did Wanted

It you can read the book, probably can get it from Amazon for the low low

Martha

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Really:ohhh::picard:

Well to understand the hate..... read to comic.

To best explain, it's because it's like they barely made an effort to create what it's really about.

Imagine if someone made a Superman movie..... but was about a kid named Clark Kent who can't fly and isn't an alien. Doesn't have super strength or any powers other than high level intuition for a reporter.

There is no Lex Luther or any other typical rogue, he's just a regular guy in a city not quite Metropolis and he uncovers some conspiracy and is on the run trying to solve it befor time runs out and some random bad guys are after him.

Lois Lane is a blogger he's meets and is trying to protect on the way and his best friend is Jim an IG photographer.

The only connection to the origin of the real Superman is that he was indeed an orphan found by the Kents who raised him. So him found on the side of the road stays true.

Oh yea..... and then they killed Lois

That's practically how they did Wanted

It you can read the book, probably can get it from Amazon for the low low

Martha

We've been through this before breh, I will not tolerate this blasphemy. :ufdup:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
esp since him and steph laughed at batista before talmbout they didnt think GOTG would actually be successful

triple h always has blade 3 i guess...:mjlol:

Are u serious? Whats the story behind that? Because it wasnt a wwe production they wouldnt give him time off from wrestling?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Are u serious? Whats the story behind that? Because it wasnt a wwe production they wouldnt give him time off from wrestling?

Triple H And Stephanie McMahon Nixed Batista’s Return At SummerSlam 2014 For A Hilarious And Crazy Reason
Batista was on MLW Radio this week and talked about that return. He also elaborated on another return he wanted to make, at SummerSlam 2014. The idea was simply that he wanted to have the No. 1 movie in the world with Guardians of the Galaxy and a headline spot at SummerSlam, because synergy. But Triple H and Stephanie had other ideas:

“I said, ‘Wouldn’t it be great if I was back and I was also in the No. 1 movie in the world?’ And they kind of had a snicker and [they said] ‘… We don’t know if the movie’s going to be that good.’ … It was a very uncomfortable moment where I think they were just kind of doubting me and laughing in my face”

Yes. According to Batista, Triple H and Stephanie didn’t see much cross-promotional opportunities because they didn’t think Guardians of the friggin’Galaxy would perform well in the box office. This is the same company that cross-promoted The Rock at WrestleMania XX with Walking Tall.