Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Adam Warlock is concerned..... I hope you guys are really listening to what's being said.

"Adam won't be in INFINITY WAR"

No one has said he won't be in UNTITLED AVENGERS 4 movie, which when you think about it, that probably is the main on he needs to be in

Martha

Yea but they hinted at him being a villain for gaurdians 3 not just a cut scene villain showing up out of nowhere. But thats why i believe peter's celestial heritage will play a role in defeating thanos and wielding the gauntlet

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ego might be the best MCU villain so far.

The way he casually admitted he gave Peter's mother that brain tumor, then to further "kill his mother" he crushed his Walkman, the last thing she gave him before she died. THEN all that talk about remaking the universe into him.

Ain't no might about it. Easily the best.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i was surprised how little of the whole infinity gem/Thanos shyt they left out of this movie, but at the same time, I'm getting sick of Thanos already. As I've said before, they better friggin bring it. All of his appearances so far have been lame. I still say the Ultron tag was the worst. Was I supposed to be all :ohhh: when dude put the gauntlet on? I barely know shyt about him at this point let alone at that one. He had a single scene in GotG and just sat there.
Sick of someone who's barely been in the movies....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I am thinking and I think this could be right.

Art Barr

He's one of the few fully fleshed out bad guys they've put on screen with an easy to understand motivation and is truly villainous because he thinks he's doing the right thing. He's self serving and fronting like it's for the greater good. And all the screen time he's given just makes the reveal that much better and it's personal. His character serves the movie and his scheme serves the theme of the movie perfectly

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kang actually has a reason for doing what he does. He's from the future and has figured out human life is toxic and destructive so he's essentially trying to save the world by getting rid of humans

Thanos is the one that does shyt just cause he can
No thanos does shyt to show his love to the ebodiment of death

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not denying Ego was a pretty good villain, but I'm beginning to see what cats want from a villain...

Someone that talks a lot and possibly has some memorable lines of dialogue.

He can have like 2 or 3 fight scenes hell one of the first fights fukking up the hero and damn near killing him or a comrade, destroy a lot of shyt...... like MAJOR DESTRUCTION, possibly kill someone of importance to the main character...... but if he don't talk.... he trash, weak, of a terrible villain.

But villains that pretty much only talk, possibly orchestrate shyt with their team and never throw one punch (matter fact the only fight they get into is one sided as they get their ass whooped and don't fight back) are considered GOATS or at worst really good.

Just an interesting observation

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Not denying Ego was a pretty good villain, but I'm beginning to see what cats want from a villain...

Someone that talks a lot and possibly has some memorable lines of dialogue.

He can have like 2 or 3 fight scenes hell one of the first fights fukking up the hero and damn near killing him or a comrade, destroy a lot of shyt...... like MAJOR DESTRUCTION, possibly kill someone of importance to the main character...... but if he don't talk.... he trash, weak, of a terrible villain.

But villains that pretty much only talk, possibly orchestrate shyt with their team and never throw one punch (matter fact the only fight they get into is one sided as they get their ass whooped and don't fight back) are considered GOATS or at worst really good.

Just an interesting observation

Martha

And it's always the same ones. :ohhh:

You might be on to something.:jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And it's always the same ones. :ohhh:

You might be on to something.:jbhmm:

I mean breh.... we got villains killing super hero's momma's AT THEY HOUSE, and niccas like "oh that was wack, he didnt seem like a threat there were no consequences"

And then villains that do a few terrorizing things around a city and tell the hero at point blank "oh I dont wanna kill you" and cats is like :wow:"Oh my gawd, he's so dangerous, just a threat" even after he just got his ass mollywhooped and wanted no parts of the "Pull Up"

:russ:

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I mean breh.... we got villains killing super hero's momma's AT THEY HOUSE, and niccas like "oh that was wack, he didnt seem like a threat there were no consequences"

And then villains that do a few terrorizing things around a city and tell the hero at point blank "oh I dont wanna kill you" and cats is like :wow:"Oh my gawd, he's so dangerous, just a threat" even after he just got his ass mollywhooped and wanted no parts of the "Pull Up"

Martha
Only with marvel do we see such emphasis put on villains. I guess since the standard is so high with marvel/Disney certain people (AKA the same ones each thread :sas2:) have to make it a point to find a flaw even if it's not there. I never seen the antagonist of films so heavily scrutinized before the reign began and unless the film has that beautiful marvel theme playing beforehand, there doesn't seem to be as critical an eye towards the villain, I wonder why that is :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Marvel aint even playing fair at this point.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Martha

The nikka killed the main antagonists mom and then tried to wipe life from the known universe to make himself the only living being
Yet he's not a risk :russ: