Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Saw it last night.

Solid 6.5/10

First act was forgettable. I didn't really get into the movie until they turned on Yondu. That whole Yondu/Rocket storyline was well entertaining. Same with Gamorra/Nebula.

The Gold people were dumb and too corny:snoop:

The 3rd act was dope:salute:

I thought the jokes Drax had were funny. Same with everyone calling Rocket all sorts of name:dead:

They killed a celestial though? Just like that? :gucci:
That Celestial shyt bothered me no way in hell is it possible to off one without the Gauntlet or Tribunal OR TOAA
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Daps
Saw it last night.

Solid 6.5/10

First act was forgettable. I didn't really get into the movie until they turned on Yondu. That whole Yondu/Rocket storyline was well entertaining. Same with Gamorra/Nebula.

I thought the jokes Drax had were funny. Same with everyone calling Rocket all sorts of name:dead:

It made sense in the sense that Peter was a celestial that killed his paps and lost his powers but at the same time, I don't think that Ego is dead.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WHOA!!!!!:whoa:

Ok this is getting of hand.... I think some of yall missed some details that was explained EARLY in the movie.

Like literally in the 1st 15-30 mins.

So them Batteries they was trynna protect from that monster on the gold peoples planet. It was stated that they are very powerful and HIGHLY explosive... like on a NUCLEAR level.... Probably could destroy a planet and one at worst could wipe out a city.

Groot detonated about 3 or more on the core weak area of the Ego at point blank range and it was said that an explosion of that magnitude would shut down its system.

I mean it was literally word for word explained in the film.:francis:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait, now people are complaining that the MCU films aren't connected enough? Weren't people saying before that they annoyed that all the movies were connected and didn't stand alone?

The constant

D8sxR1.gif

:sas2:

Marvel

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not better then winter soldier whic bis what all marvel movies will be judged by from here on out

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Fun movie. Not as good as the first. Story was kinda lame but I get why they did it. Glad it's over with now they can move on to the good stuff.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Kang fukkery
:banderas:

I dont know how people always leave him out when it comes to comic book foolishness

Homie just be doing shyt just to do it
:deadmanny:
Kang actually has a reason for doing what he does. He's from the future and has figured out human life is toxic and destructive so he's essentially trying to save the world by getting rid of humans

Thanos is the one that does shyt just cause he can

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Netflix has a deal with Marvel. Civil War and Avengers are there... Dr. Strange is coming soon... why the fukk aren't the rest of the MCU movies there? I wanna watch GotG but i don't want to watch the FX version and i don't want to dig up my dvds. Yeah, I'm that lazy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Kang actually has a reason for doing what he does. He's from the future and has figured out human life is toxic and destructive so he's essentially trying to save the world by getting rid of humans

Thanos is the one that does shyt just cause he can
Nah you right
I always felt like because he was so ill at time hopping he just was on some "eh, fukk your time. fukk you. fukk everybody!" Type shyt. :pachaha:

Thanos is just a certified dikkhead.
Homie cracked the god code and was like "i can kill you all! Hahahahaha!"
:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, we just want Doom. They can keep Reed :hhh:

Nah, they need the whole group. The F4 started this whole Marvel superhero wave. If their comics hadn't taken off when the did, the Avengers, X-men, etc. would have never seen the light of day. They were the first heroes to act like people, they introduced Doom, Galactus, the Skrulls, the Silver Surfer, Black Panther, the Negative Zone, the Inhumans, etc. Reed Richards is THE dude that nearly everyone in the MU looks up to. The original Galactus trilogy was one of the biggest gamechangers in comics. They're too integral to the Marvel U as a whole to get ignored like that.

The Lee/Kirby F4 run is lowkey the most influential and important work in the entirety of Marvel's history (rivaled only by Lee/Ditko Spider-man), and I'm saying that as an X-men fan more than anything. The F4 aren't even my favorites, but I've gotta put respeck on that name.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Saw it last night.

Solid 6.5/10

Seen it yesterday and that's how I feel about the movie. Left a bit disappointed.