Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
@wire28 @Bryan Danielson

2eUvO9.gif

People in here praising the villain/movie and y'all even turn that into the stan war on some victim shyt.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Went to the movie yesterday and for me the movie was divided into 2 parts, unlike vol 1 I feel vol 2 didnt have a a story in the first half of the movie. When part 2 came I found it much better because now there some kind of storyline. I liked the movie but I must say disney took some baby steps here.

There was this scene where yondu was massacring everyone, even with the music playing I was like :ohhh:
Ego confession of killing meredith :ohhh:

Too bad what happened to michael rookers character he has been in the game for so long I really wished him being part of this franchise.

:ohhh: at stallone being in the movie and :mjlol: at hasselhouf

Baby groot:wow:first thing me girl said when the movie is done "I want one"

Also ever since I watched the trailer Fleetwood Mac -The Chain has been on repeat:banderas:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Adam Warlock wouldn't make sense popping up in the big Infinity War. They have like 10+ main characters to service.

Gunn already confirmed he's not in infinity war
Not denying Ego was a pretty good villain, but I'm beginning to see what cats want from a villain...

Someone that talks a lot and possibly has some memorable lines of dialogue.

He can have like 2 or 3 fight scenes hell one of the first fights fukking up the hero and damn near killing him or a comrade, destroy a lot of shyt...... like MAJOR DESTRUCTION, possibly kill someone of importance to the main character...... but if he don't talk.... he trash, weak, of a terrible villain.

But villains that pretty much only talk, possibly orchestrate shyt with their team and never throw one punch (matter fact the only fight they get into is one sided as they get their ass whooped and don't fight back) are considered GOATS or at worst really good.

Just an interesting observation

Martha

No. Well not speaking for them but I want someone who gets development just like the heroes. Who has a point to what he/she is doing, who we spend time with, and who feels like a character not just a cardboard cutout designed for target practice. That's not "talk" that's character development. Breh, and don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever taken a creative writing class in your life or did you not pay attention in English class or what? Because this is English 101 shyt. You learn this stuff when they're teaching you Aesop's fables and Grimm's fairy tales and British lit etc etc. Storytelling 101 is develop your characters, all of them, and don't short change them. If someone is key to your plot then make them key to your plot. Spend time with them, show what makes them tick, give them something to do other than sit and grimace or shoutout threats to the heroes. Same reason I fukk with Ego is the same reason I fukk with Zemo in Civil War and any other villain I've felt is done right in any movie or story I've ever read. shyt isn't hard to do because it's a basic skill any person who's ever told a story should know how to do

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Caught this last night, didn't even wanna finish it. Not a fan of this series. I get that it's more of a 'sitcom' type movie but I find all the jokes so very amateur and flat. Dont see the appeal at all. The characters are more annoying than they are funny and entertaining to me.

Sorry marvel brethren but I just don't get it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28 @Bryan Danielson

2eUvO9.gif

People in here praising the villain/movie and y'all even turn that into the stan war on some victim shyt.
Gimme some consistency. Don't complain about backstories of villains in one movie and then literally not even mention them in others brushing it off on some "it's a popcorn flick" or "but the action tho" shyt.

As BD already mentioned most claims are already false anyway so it's whatever we know for universal balance there has to be hate to balance out the love.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gunn already confirmed he's not in infinity war

No. Well not speaking for them but I want someone who gets development just like the heroes. Who has a point to what he/she is doing, who we spend time with, and who feels like a character not just a cardboard cutout designed for target practice. That's not "talk" that's character development. Breh, and don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever taken a creative writing class in your life or did you not pay attention in English class or what? Because this is English 101 shyt. You learn this stuff when they're teaching you Aesop's fables and Grimm's fairy tales and British lit etc etc. Storytelling 101 is develop your characters, all of them, and don't short change them. If someone is key to your plot then make them key to your plot. Spend time with them, show what makes them tick, give them something to do other than sit and grimace or shoutout threats to the heroes. Same reason I fukk with Ego is the same reason I fukk with Zemo in Civil War and any other villain I've felt is done right in any movie or story I've ever read. shyt isn't hard to do because it's a basic skill any person who's ever told a story should know how to do

I mean.... like you said.

That's what you want.

That may be the problem though..... though I could read well and all that in HS I was more of a math genius and took high levels of math.... I used to love formulas and fractions and imaginary numbers (which surprises me that no one today knows what the fukk that is) was my shyt.

Plus I was a basketball player/jock so I don't recall taking creative writing class and probably was in the same class as the "other folks" that I'm referring to that "didn't fukk with Zemo" and don't look at deeply at it as you do

:ehh:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@wire28 @Bryan Danielson

2eUvO9.gif

I like that gif!:russ:

But what I say wrong? What lies did I tell and how did I diss ego? Cuz I could've sworn I too praised him:jbhmm:

I mean is it a Stan War or is it highlighting some misconceptions or bias?:dwillhuh:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean.... like you said.

That's what you want.

That may be the problem though..... though I could read well and all that in HS I was more of a math genius and took high levels of math.... I used to love formulas and fractions and imaginary numbers (which surprises me that no one today knows what the fukk that is) was my shyt.

Plus I was a basketball player/jock so I don't recall taking creative writing class and probably was in the same class as the "other folks" that I'm referring to that "didn't fukk with Zemo" and don't look at deeply at it as you do

:ehh:

Martha

I was a jock too homie lol but I was also in AP English classes and I've been a writer since I was 11. And yeah when you're taking advanced english classes certain shyt is necessary for you to know or else you don't pass the class, simple as that. Along with taking creative writing in college and screenplay classes and film classes, you learn the basic tenants of storytelling and structure etc so that's where my point of view comes from.

Now with that said, I will admit that my blinders come from that. Since I was taught this shyt in just my basic elementary school english classes and then it was continuously hammered into my head from middle school to grad school, I assume it's common knowledge for everyone and that's my bad. You're right, not everyone goes that deep, a movie or a story or a tv show is merely just for escapism and knowing the ins and outs of story isn't important to them and they don't give a fukk, which I get.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The nikka killed the main antagonists mom and then tried to wipe life from the known universe to make himself the only living being
Yet he's not a risk :russ:

When that was stated to a nicca in here in either this thread or another thread after he said "there was no consequences in this movie"

He final response back was "no one cared about them"

:deadmanny:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I was a jock too homie lol but I was also in AP English classes and I've been a writer since I was 11. And yeah when you're taking advanced english classes certain shyt is necessary for you to know or else you don't pass the class, simple as that. Along with taking creative writing in college and screenplay classes and film classes, you learn the basic tenants of storytelling and structure etc so that's where my point of view comes from.

Now with that said, I will admit that my blinders come from that. Since I was taught this shyt in just my basic elementary school english classes and then it was continuously hammered into my head from middle school to grad school, I assume it's common knowledge for everyone and that's my bad. You're right, not everyone goes that deep, a movie or a story or a tv show is merely just for escapism and knowing the ins and outs of story isn't important to them and they don't give a fukk, which I get.

Science and Math was my shyt..... hell no small feat and on a personal note one of the most impressive things that I'm proud of. In my last math class I had in college.... nicca I got a PERFECT A.

Like literally from the first day of class till the last, I never missed one answer to a problem whether small quiz or huge test. Everything I turned in was either 100 or 100+ what ever Extra credit point the teacher gave. Never got ANYTHING WRONG!

I was in a fukking ZONE in that class! It's crazy how the first 2/3s of that class I didn't notice it and only felt pressured towards the end when I realized I was on to something. Nicca.... I never had one incorrect answer on ANYTHING.

My teacher (who was a GREAR TEACHER btw) was like :obama: When I turned that last test in

I not sure I could duplicate that again but gotdamn I was on another level.... it's just I fukking got it:whew:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Science and Math was my shyt..... hell no small feat and on a personal note one of the most impressive things that I'm proud of. In my last math class I had in college.... nicca I got a PERFECT A.

Like literally from the first day of class till the last, I never missed one answer to a problem whether small quiz or huge test. Everything I turned in was either 100 or 100+ what ever Extra credit point the teacher gave. Never got ANYTHING WRONG!

I was in a fukking ZONE in that class! It's crazy how the first 2/3s of that class I didn't notice it and only felt pressured towards the end when I realized I was on to something. Nicca.... I never had one incorrect answer on ANYTHING.

My teacher (who was a GREAR TEACHER btw) was like :obama: When I turned that last test in

I not sure I could duplicate that again but gotdamn I was on another level.... it's just I fukking got it:whew:

Martha

Yeah fukk math :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The nikka killed the main antagonists mom and then tried to wipe life from the known universe to make himself the only living being
Yet he's not a risk :russ:

nikkaz trying to diss the one great comic book villain and totally dismiss the melancoly of his world and what it symbolizes. To the point when he goes to wipe out the universe from basically hump'n and dump'n any and every female species across the universe. Plus kills them like nuffin and is so egotistical that he is named ego. Plus has such an ego he matter of factly tell his son, oh I killed ya moms by implanting her with brain cancer....oh and you will get over it.

Yet they have a problem with this villain.

Like what villain past like pan's or Vader was this much a pos and not given his props.

Ego, arguably is the best villain in a comic book movie and probably like right after Vader in Sci fi.

he was such a scourge based celestial scum bag.

I just do not get any negative critique for this movie.

I think nikkaz just had huff child hoods or really never seen great villains to know a frame of reference for anything good.
Which is why they get away putting out garbage in most movies that are not labeled marvel or not a rehash of sumfin from my Gen directly.

Art Barr

Case in point,...
If Excalibur sucked when I was a kid. Adults would have rioted. Now, in 2017 guy Richie can make a reportedly bad king Arthur film that resembles heman supposedly. That would not have been allowed back in the day at all.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah fukk math :russ:

Man.... I love math!! I think that's why I'm good with money now!

I know how to move budgets like nothing.... the only thing that every fukked me was geometry when niccas start throwing fukking shapes in this shyt!:francis:

But like when I was 16 and worked at McDonalds.... and I know it's safe to say this now but I used to use my knowledge of math plus a little hustling to skim money from the register.

I was never a cat that needed that screen to tell me how much change to give people back and there was a science to how I would do shyt but without getting into a long explanation, let's just say in a work day I could literally flip $.15 into several dollars every time I worked. And not one time did my register come up short.

:wow:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man.... I love math!! I think that's why I'm good with money now!

I know how to move budgets like nothing.... the only thing that every fukked me was geometry when niccas start throwing fukking shapes in this shyt!:francis:

But like when I was 16 and worked at McDonalds.... and I know it's safe to say this now but I used to use my knowledge of math plus a little hustling to skim money from the register.

I was never a cat that needed that screen to tell me how much change to give people back and there was a science to how I would do shyt but without getting into a long explanation, let's just say in a work day I could literally flip $.15 into several dollars every time I worked. And not one time did my register come up short.

:wow:

Martha

Props to you man. I can't do it lol. I work with a bunch of writers and all of us say the reason we became writers was so we wouldn't have to do math anymore