Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That Celestial shyt bothered me no way in hell is it possible to off one without the Gauntlet or Tribunal OR TOAA
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png
who says hes dead?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ego dying means no light means no powers for Peter anymore we saw him die with no hint of him being back. Same way with Ultron, Ronan, Ect.

Ultron can always come back. Ultron has "Died" multiple times in the comics. They could just say he stored a backup consciousness on a flash drive or something. We also technically didn't see Vision kill Ultron.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Ultron can always come back. Ultron has "Died" multiple times in the comics. They could just say he stored a backup consciousness on a flash drive or something. We also technically didn't see Vision kill Ultron.

I can't agree with that Ultron is one of the Avengers most powerful enemies who has this tendency to keep coming back for more. Marvel one shotting him off was a mistake. Drax is known for being created specifically killing Thanos though not only is he nerfed but it was Ronan aho he had beef with. Ronan was disrespected too:scust:I'm already getting nervous that Thanos is getting just one full movie with how major villains are being utilized.

He wasn't one shotted lmao the company's been around for decades, they know about painting themselves into a corner narrative wise. It just looked like he was one shotted. I caught it myself when watching AOU sometime last year: (EDIT: I can't find a vid of it on youtube.) :- That scene where ultron crashes into the helicarrier and Fury + Maria Hill take him out... I'm willing to bet that he lowkey hid a copy of his consciousness somewhere in the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier's servers. Look at the way that scene is shot.

Everytime we see a villain it's their origin. He'll come back an angrier, less "jokes based on newly learning about the world" ultron.

Sidenote: Suits up at marvel butchered Joss's work as much as Warner does w/ DC's shyt.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Thanos hasn't been fully active in the movies yet. So far he has used minions to try to stay behind the scenes. But since one failed and the other betrayed him, he will take a more active role starting with Avengers: Infinity War. They said he gonna be the star of that film.

As for this movie and how it ties into the greater MCU. I'm sure someone from the Avengers or SHEILD will investigate those blobs Ego left behind and clean it up. Thor is knows about the infinity stones and will run into the Grandmaster whose is The Collectors brother. They introduced Adam Warlock, Enternity (perhaps), Kronans, Celestials (well a living one) which all play a part in Infinity War. That movie will finally tie all these parts together with captain marvell being the result of the ending of Infinity war as she gonna be Earths defense against the cosmic threats. All these pieces will tie together.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos hasn't been fully active in the movies yet. So far he has used minions to try to stay behind the scenes. But since one failed and the other betrayed him, he will take a more active role starting with Avengers: Infinity War. They said he gonna be the star of that film.

As for this movie and how it ties into the greater MCU. I'm sure someone from the Avengers or SHEILD will investigate those blobs Ego left behind and clean it up. Thor is knows about the infinity stones and will run into the Grandmaster whose is The Collectors brother. They introduced Adam Warlock, Enternity (perhaps), Kronans, Celestials (well a living one) which all play a part in Infinity War. That movie will finally tie all these parts together with captain marvell being the result of the ending of Infinity war as she gonna be Earths defense against the cosmic threats. All these pieces will tie together.

They've already said Adam Warlock wont appear in Infinity War.

Something big is going to go down in Black Panther too. Feige has been saying for some time that Black Panther leads directly into Infinity War:

Marvel's 'Black Panther' Will Set Up 'Avengers: Infinity War,' Says Kevin Feige

More importantly for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans, however, is Feige's tease that "T'Challa's story is very important to us as it links to the next Avengers films, which is why we brought it forward."

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
They've already said Adam Warlock wont appear in Infinity War.

Something big is going to go down in Black Panther too. Feige has been saying for some time that Black Panther leads directly into Infinity War:

Marvel's 'Black Panther' Will Set Up 'Avengers: Infinity War,' Says Kevin Feige

I meant Adam warlock will open up the MCU cosmic side to other cool stories (the universal church of truth, nova corps, maybe the skrull and kree war)

With the BP stuff I'm going to assume the Soul Gem will tie into BP powers as he has the power to communicate with previous deceased BPs including his recently deceased father. Even though I think it would be better for Hemdiall to have it all along but whatever.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I must say, the soundtrack to Guardians 2 has grown on me.

When that Fleetwood Mac "The Chain" come on, :banderas:

They HAD to play it twice in da movie.

"Wham Bam Shanga Lang" was good.

At the end when they played Cat Stevens "Father And Son", it had me like :sadcam:

James Gunn and Marvel were very smart and shrewd to add pop music as a part of the Guardians franchise.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As far as Adam Warlock is concerned..... I hope you guys are really listening to what's being said.

"Adam won't be in INFINITY WAR"

No one has said he won't be in UNTITLED AVENGERS 4 movie, which when you think about it, that probably is the main on he needs to be in

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant Adam warlock will open up the MCU cosmic side to other cool stories (the universal church of truth, nova corps, maybe the skrull and kree war)

With the BP stuff I'm going to assume the Soul Gem will tie into BP powers as he has the power to communicate with previous deceased BPs including his recently deceased father. Even though I think it would be better for Hemdiall to have it all along but whatever.

Nah, T'Challa gets his powers from a Bast. Him getting his powers from an Infinity Stone would too radical of a change to both Black Panther and Wakanda.

If the Soul Gem is in Wakanda it's likely going to be tied into the Resurrection Alter.

The stuff where T'Challa communicates with the dead is relatively new and I doubt it'll come up in the movie.

As far as Adam Warlock is concerned..... I hope you guys are really listening to what's being said.

"Adam won't be in INFINITY WAR"

No one has said he won't be in UNTITLED AVENGERS 4 movie, which when you think about it, that probably is the main on he needs to be in

Martha

I don't see him showing up in Avengers 4 either. I'm almost positive we wont see Adam until Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3.

I think fans are setting themselves up to be disappointed again in regards to the cameos they want to see in the next couple of Avengers films.