Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
He does the visual effects for the show so its more likely gonna have something to do with ghostrider.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Highly doubt it.

I think they'll go down 2 routes, first half dealing with him and 2nd half dealing with LMD shenanigans.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_inline_ode9hgBZty1tdxckh_1280.jpg

:banderas:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They can't possibly stretch this anti-hero Ghost Rider vs Shield+Daisy doing shyt storyline for half a season...well I'm not going to say that because it took them forever to discover inhumans, but I still think it would be difficult not to drag.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
If there is one superhero show i expect to do good this season its this one

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Television Is Bringing ‘Iron Fist’ And ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ To NYCC

New York Comic Con is just a few weeks away, and Marvel Television has announced via a press release some exciting things we can expect to see. For MCU fans, the main attractions are Friday’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. panel with head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb and cast members of the show, and Saturday’s Iron Fist panel, where the cast of the 2017 Netflix series will take the stage together for the first time. Like last year, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.panel will give attendees a chance to see a new episode before it airs on ABC the following Tuesday. The episode will be the fourth of season four, which won’t air on television until October 11.

While last year’s Jessica Jones panel showed fans the entire first episode of the series, Iron Fist is too far away to expect the same this year. Still, attendees should expect to see some footage from the show, either in the form of a clip from an early episode or a new trailer. The panel will also feature the cast answering questions from fans, and there will likely be a few surprises as well. It seems like a safe bet that we’ll get some new casting news, or maybe even our first look at the mystical city of K’un-L’un.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Now where the fukk is Reyes in the books now tho?
He escaped the races and just disappeared!