Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You know..... when I think about it.....

This would be a cool new model for Marvel.

Like for characters that they cleary wouldnt put on the big screen.... and dont really want to give their own shows.... like side characters or C-D level characters.

They should every year introduce them on Agents.

Last year was about Inhumans, this year the "other" GhostRider, maybe next year She Hulk or some one
Marvel doesn't have the stones for this. They're still only barely noticeable connections to the TV show and the films.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Maybe.... but I was thinking along the lines they are more of an integral part of the show and not just a "special guest" like done on the CW shows.

Either way... it comes down to the execution
Then it would have too big of a cast. Marvel is all about self-containment and they might as well keep it that way. If they do all of that I'd rather they do it on the netflix shows. Not that I think they will.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Then it would have too big of a cast. Marvel is all about self-containment and they might as well keep it that way. If they do all of that I'd rather they do it on the netflix shows. Not that I think they will.

No bigger than what they already have had. They just had Hawkeyes wife on there and she's gone..... they have space.... hell they lost like 4 critical characters last year and 3 were actual Marvel Characters.

Its an ensemble show, they have 22 eps.... they can do it.

Both on ABC and Netflix

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
No bigger than what they already have had. They just had Hawkeyes wife on there and she's gone..... they have space.... hell they lost like 4 critical characters last year and 3 were actual Marvel Characters.

Its an ensemble show, they have 22 eps.... they can do it.

Both on ABC and Netflix
Yeah and they don't do that villain and hero of the week type shyt they actually have episode to episode story lines consistently throughout so they NEED those 22 episodes. And they brought back on multiple inhumans to fill the roles of bobbi and hunter since then. Not to mention the fact that only 1 one of those mcu characters were especially relevant with the mcu and they went nowhere and were cut from the show which only goes to prove my point.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

I just remembered this comes on the same day as Atlanta. Now I got 2 shows to look forward too :wow:

Tuesday nights will officially be my hot wings Tuesday :wow:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
welp the road to Dr.Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 starts tomorrow

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm here 1 hour and 5 minutes early but

IN!!