CsfsXILWIAEfPLu.jpg

CsfnuZNUAAAAqCk.jpg

CsfnuZJVYAAuwzO.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know..... when I think about it.....

This would be a cool new model for Marvel.

Like for characters that they cleary wouldnt put on the big screen.... and dont really want to give their own shows.... like side characters or C-D level characters.

They should every year introduce them on Agents.

Last year was about Inhumans, this year the "other" GhostRider, maybe next year She Hulk or some one

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
She hulk would be more suited in daredevil what being a lawyer n all. There could be a lot more unique characters being introduced other than ghostrider this season, just gotta wait I suppose.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
She hulk would be more suited in daredevil what being a lawyer n all. There could be a lot more unique characters being introduced other than ghostrider this season, just gotta wait I suppose.

Maybe but something tells me they dont see this diamond in the rough they possess.

Again not all characters need they own shows or movies.... but if you bring them in to a current running series ala Punisher to DD or Ghostrider to AOS, it can clearly create some intriguing dynamics and insane new possibilities. Let them have some have some epic arcs and whoa!!

It can boost that current show and maybe even make the new characters/stars popular and popular enough to possibly get they own franchise.

The big picture is still that Marvel Channel that Disney hinted at a few years back:banderas:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Maybe but something tells me they dont see this diamond in the rough they possess.

Again not all characters need they own shows or movies.... but if you bring them in to a current running series ala Punisher to DD or Ghostrider to AOS, it can clearly create some intriguing dynamics and insane new possibilities. Let them have some have some epic arcs and whoa!!

It can boost that current show and maybe even make the new characters/stars popular and popular enough to possibly get they own franchise.

The big picture is still that Marvel Channel that Disney hinted at a few years back:banderas:
Yeah, but Ghost Rider to Agents of SHIELD makes NOOOOO sense!!
If anything bring him into Dr.Strange

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I got this @JMurder :youngsabo:

@BXKingPin82 I have an article that perfectly explains why this makes since.... and when I think about it.... I fully support it

Why Marvel Didn't Choose Jonny Blaze As Ghostrider in Agents of SHIELD

Although some fans still wish Marvel had chosen to use Johnny Blaze, the reality is that Robbie Reyes fits far better with the themes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He's a relatively unexplored character, giving Marvel a lot of freedom and flexibility, and his story has never been translated on to film or TV before. It's pretty clear Marvel has made a smart choice, and we'll soon see whether or not that's paid off...

This was a smooth chess movie made by Marvel..... a way to continue to introduce more new characters to the Universe

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You know..... when I think about it.....

This would be a cool new model for Marvel.

Like for characters that they cleary wouldnt put on the big screen.... and dont really want to give their own shows.... like side characters or C-D level characters.

They should every year introduce them on Agents.

Last year was about Inhumans, this year the "other" GhostRider, maybe next year She Hulk or some one
Nah. Sounds too much like what CW does and that's well...shyt.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yeah, but Ghost Rider to Agents of SHIELD makes NOOOOO sense!!
If anything bring him into Dr.Strange

Every other season they've explored the political thriller, spy, science and alien aspects of the marvel universe. Now that Dr. Strange is being released it makes sense for the show to now officially start exploring the magical side as well, which is why Ghost Rider is here. If it wasn't gonna be him it'd be someone else like Mephisto or some shyt but Ghost Rider is recognizable and this version is of latin decent so that's like 2 birds with one stone :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
There are no L's to be taken... youre not a lame or just silly dumb competition :troll:, Youre an important breh in the movement:salute:
:russ:

But nah, I really wish they coulda found another platform for Ghost Rider

Especially THIS particular Ghost Rider.
It took a minute for this Robbie Reyes version to grow on me cause Dan Ketch is my favorite all time