Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Daps
It looks like their doing what ABC once upon a time Is doing.

HavING a Theme season or half 13 block go on break and come back next year with remainder episodes with a different plot.

I'm so excited for this..this was the best network comic show right now.. season 3 was so much better than FLASH season 2. AOS was so consistently good ALL season. Flash was all over the place and zoom took WAY TO LONG.

I want mack for have a WAY bigger storyline...he needs some acting lessons.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_od3udkSaBe1tkt7kko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_od3udkSaBe1tkt7kko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_od3udkSaBe1tkt7kko2_1280.jpg

“I don’t know much about Ghost Rider [in the comics], and I want it discover it along with the audience what he’s about,” Ming-Na Wen tells TVLine. “But our writers are creating wonderful backstory for him, so he’s not just a creature that pops out of nowhere for the fun of it.”

S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s showrunners thus far have been Marvel-ously mum on Reyes’ precise origin story, but echo Ming-Na’s words. “We’re hoping that the character has not just a flaming skull but some real heart to him, and some depth,” says Jed Whedon. And just how often will he blow his lid? Says Whedon with a laugh, “His skull is on fire exactly as much as we can afford!”

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Photos Introduce (A Cooled-Off) Ghost Rider

at least they're honest :russ:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

As teased in the season-ending time jump, there’s a new Director in town (played by Jason O’Mara), and “the relationship between him and Coulson may start out a little tense,” Clark Gregg reports. How will May and the others take to the new boss, especially with Daisy out shaking up the world as Quake and after Fitz’s POSSLQ Simmons gets promoted up the ranks? “They’ll always be a spy organization, so trust will always be an issue,” says co-showrunner Jed Whedon. “The dynamic has changed a lot at headquarters, so we’ll see how that affects everybody.”S.H.I.E.L.D. best solidify its ranks and quick, given that a new threat — Ghost Rider aka vengeful mechanic Robbie Reyes (Gabriel Luna) — is about to ignite. “He’s a violent character who comes with a lot of blood and a lot of fire,” says Whedon, adding: “His skull will be on fire exactly as much as we can afford!”

BONUS SPOILER!: Sorry, ladies — Dublin native O’Mara’s character, whose name has yet to be revealed, “does not have an accent, which is too bad,” Gregg shares. “Jason has a beautiful accent, but not on our show.”

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10/9c (ABC)

Fall TV Spoilers 2016: Exclusive Scoop On 41 Season Premieres

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nah that was Johnny Blaze's version not Robbie, Johnny's conscious was fighting Hulk. The real GR didn't wanna fight because he thought earth deserved Hulks punishment and drove off on his bike :russ:

But I don't expect them to have GR go all out if they haven't had Thor, Hulk or Wanda go all out yet.:yeshrug:
I cant wait for infinity war :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

As teased in the season-ending time jump, there’s a new Director in town (played by Jason O’Mara), and “the relationship between him and Coulson may start out a little tense,” Clark Gregg reports. How will May and the others take to the new boss, especially with Daisy out shaking up the world as Quake and after Fitz’s POSSLQ Simmons gets promoted up the ranks? “They’ll always be a spy organization, so trust will always be an issue,” says co-showrunner Jed Whedon. “The dynamic has changed a lot at headquarters, so we’ll see how that affects everybody.”S.H.I.E.L.D. best solidify its ranks and quick, given that a new threat — Ghost Rider aka vengeful mechanic Robbie Reyes (Gabriel Luna) — is about to ignite. “He’s a violent character who comes with a lot of blood and a lot of fire,” says Whedon, adding: “His skull will be on fire exactly as much as we can afford!”

BONUS SPOILER!: Sorry, ladies — Dublin native O’Mara’s character, whose name has yet to be revealed, “does not have an accent, which is too bad,” Gregg shares. “Jason has a beautiful accent, but not on our show.”

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10/9c (ABC)

Fall TV Spoilers 2016: Exclusive Scoop On 41 Season Premieres
"Exactly as much as we can afford" :mjlol:

We're gonna get as much Ghost Rider as we did Hive last season :pachaha:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nah I think fire effects is much easier to pull off than full scale cgi. We'll see more GR than we saw of HiveWard.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah that was Johnny Blaze's version not Robbie, Johnny's conscious was fighting Hulk. The real GR didn't wanna fight because he thought earth deserved Hulks punishment and drove off on his bike :russ:

But I don't expect them to have GR go all out if they haven't had Thor, Hulk or Wanda go all out yet.:yeshrug:
I know...but I want that version and EVERYONE to go all out :to:Thor should be moving exactly like Supes in MOS only with command of the storms, different weapons, and fighting as he's one of the best combatants in Marvel :to:. Even Hulk is nerfed:to:Wanda too though she isn't able to fully control her warping ability like that though it doesn't look like that'll be in the movies anyway :jbhmm:. I already know Rider is going to be weak as shyt though I admit I don't know too much about this Reyes version besides knowing Zarathos has nothing to do with it as it's some random murders spirit :skip: