Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm trusting that it will get better from here on out though this first episode wasn't the worst. It had a little action and drama mixed in with some comedic moments. Ima give it a while before I make a judgment on how good it is for now.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was good. It was light-hearted good fun, some solid action scenes and everyone pretty much fell into their roles already. Granted it's a little cookie-cutter ish, but overall a good first episode. It reminds my of Charlie's Angels in tone, which is a good pace for it. The one thing I hope doesn't happen is that they rely too much on the movies as their backbone.

I think they should create new characters and use Marvel Universe throwaways, powered and non-powered to keep it fresh. Coulson done stole one of Nick's flying cars? CTHU

Romell

Superstar
Daps
shyt seems overly corny and overly produced and I'm only 10 minutes in.:lupe:

I'm reserving judgement though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was good. It was light-hearted good fun, some solid action scenes and everyone pretty much fell into their roles already. Granted it's a little cookie-cutter ish, but overall a good first episode. It reminds my of Charlie's Angels in tone, which is a good pace for it. The one thing I hope doesn't happen is that they rely too much on the movies as their backbone.

I think they should create new characters and use Marvel Universe throwaways, powered and non-powered to keep it fresh. Coulson done stole one of Nick's flying cars? CTHU

I don't think they really relied on the movies as the backbone other than a few name drops. Honestly, it didn't really feel as connected to the movies as I expected

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
dvr'd it; how is coulson still alive though? :dwillhuh::patrice:

oh, you gonna have to watch the episode, I can't give it away

Whedon going heavy handed with that civil rights commentary, better than Hulk falling into that empty factory:banderas: