Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
a decent watch. kinda seen shows like it before but I'm willing to give it time:manny:.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
It was ok. I'll check the next few episodes to see if it gets better. Glad they kept the same kind of humor from the movies

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"No:youngsabo:...it's an origin story"

Kinda corny:laugh:

It was but i still:blessed: at that line and J.August delivered that shyt perfectly while giving that cac hoe the:myman:ery

-Very good pilot and it looks like their setting up J.August's character to be recurring (they gotta fill the Affirmative Action quota somehow)

- Agent Coulson's return was great, Clark Gregg is perfect in that role

- The mixture of humor/action is classic Whedon. I fukks with it

- The special effects were very well done for a televison budget. Probably the best I've seen and puts shyt like Smallville and Arrow to shame

I'm looking forward to seeing how the season progresses and if they can keep up the momentum. Overall I'd score the pilot a solid 8/10.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was but i still:blessed: at that line and J.August delivered that shyt perfectly while giving that cac hoe the:myman:ery

-Very good pilot and it looks like their setting up J.August's character to be recurring (they gotta fill the Affirmative Action quota somehow)

- The special effects were very well done for a televison budget. Probably the best I've seen and puts shyt like Smallville and Arrow to shame

I'm looking forward to seeing how the season progresses and if they can keep up the momentum. Overall I'd score the pilot a solid 8/10.

same here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

whedon only did the pilot

it won't last breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think his brother is serving as showrunner though. I doubt their just gonna let a show with this much potential and tied to the greater Marvel Universe sink into mediocrity

brother and sister in law I heard.

I hope it picks up, i found the first few episodes of arrow :flabbynsick: before i fell in love with it so I'll see.