Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I’m a old head when it comes to fighters I got really serious with street fighter with 3rd strike and messed around with a bit of alpha and sf2.

So when 4 dropped vanilla was cool but over all it didn’t feel like street fighter. Characters crossing you up in the corner and being extra floaty.... just yuck.

But I played ultra until it died because everyone else played it.

Typically this is how it goes with fighters the last generation hates the newest generation of fighting games.

Never fails lol
SFV isn't bad it's just not exceptionally different than Ultra. They are just visual palette swaps and new animations tacked onto Ultra. They are the same game essentially.

I'm just through with these devs hoodwinking us using that EA/Activision model of a yearly release.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is it worth the money? My nephew trying to die in front of his family, but I dunno if I wanna spend the bread

This shyt is trash stay away from it.

That's your opinion, but the common consensus is that Super and Ultra are the contended definitive edition of SFIV.

I like Ultra because it flows better.

I liked super the most and played it the most but I can see why some liked Ultra. Both are far better than current V to me, we'll see how AE holds up

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This shyt is trash stay away from it.

I liked super the most and played it the most but I can see why some liked Ultra. Both are far better than current V to me, we'll see how AE holds up
I can't beleive they rushed SFV.

Capcom feel like a legacy brand now as opposed to a dev at the front line of cutting edge, innovative ideas as what they used to be.

How can they only be releasing Mega Man now... in 2017 and 2018. fukk Capcom.

What happened to Asura's Wrath?

fukk Capcom...

1252.gif

fukk 'em with a broomstick.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Venom is cool, but my team is still Sigma/Monster Hunter. All that armor :blessed:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Yeah the game is dead even on the PS4...it was fun for while but it just got kinda stale. Capcom gotta put more love into these games...the characters, art style, stages and music are all forgettable. Combos are not as satisfying since they are needlessly longer and the execution is lower. I'll take assist over the stones any day.

DBF on the horizon, it's pretty much a wrap until they drop the ultimate edition