Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i hope they have better additions than that, adding more dmc characters doesnt fill me with confidence. honestly id like to see someone from the first family finally added

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
This dude making the rumor isn't reliable at all especially with Capcom games. Don't get your hopes up

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Mvci game play with dragon Ball fighterz graphics and a few X-Men = cash cow
The saddest part is if they want a cash cow they don't even need to go as far as using Arc System Works type graphics. Fix the reality stone, use even the UMVC3 artstyle and add wolvie, magneto and sentinel and this would have sold like hot cakes and been a huge force in the fgc

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
The saddest part is if they want a cash cow they don't even need to go as far as using Arc System Works type graphics. Fix the reality stone, use even the UMVC3 artstyle and add wolvie, magneto and sentinel and this would have sold like hot cakes and been a huge force in the fgc
I say get rid of the infinity stones period. The tag system by itself is good enough.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I say get rid of the infinity stones period. The tag system by itself is good enough.

Nah, the stones give you creativity and allows for depth. People are still finding dope combos with different stones. They just need to be balanced.

UMvC3 is boring as fukk to watch at the highest level spam assist hidden missle trash and no character variety. That even goes back to MvC2.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Nah, the stones give you creativity and allows for depth. People are still finding dope combos with different stones. They just need to be balanced.

UMvC3 is boring as fukk to watch at the highest level spam assist hidden missle trash and no character variety. That even goes back to MvC2.
I personally thought the stones were wack gimmicks. Outside of soul stone reviving characters and having that MVC1 duo combination shyt and space stone cube shyt they weren't all that interesting and fun to mess around with and shyt got old quick. :manny: