Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
First time I won’t be putting time into a marvel game shyt sad don’t even feel like a marvel game what happened here.

Forgot this game even existed. Did this shyt flopped or nah.

Game is a total fukking flop and shows out out of touch the people at Capcom/Marvel are with their fanbase. Marvel is busy trying to push characters from movies when nobody gives af about that shyt. We want a roster of unique characters with some throwbacks and obscure folks on the Marvel side. That's what made the other games cool.

From the Capcom side I don't know why they pursued this art style and fighting system but it's such a turnoff. The game doesn't even lend itself to being something that fun to watch (HYPE) from a spectator perspective.

I feel such disgust right now. :scust:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Game is a total fukking flop and shows out out of touch the people at Capcom/Marvel are with their fanbase. Marvel is busy trying to push characters from movies when nobody gives af about that shyt. We want a roster of unique characters with some throwbacks and obscure folks on the Marvel side. That's what made the other games cool.

From the Capcom side I don't know why they pursued this art style and fighting system but it's such a turnoff. The game doesn't even lend itself to being something that fun to watch (HYPE) from a spectator perspective.

I feel such disgust right now. :scust:

The art style was Marvel's request.

The gameplay is the one saving grace the game has.....

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Its a shame because this is actually a really fun fukking game way better than UMVC3 but the roster and art style killed the hype for this game.:francis:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
My issue with the game is the defensive options. It's stupid that I have to block someone's super and another character trying to mix me up atleast 3 times.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
And to think I was actually hype af for this when this was first announced at psx :hhh:

Way to drop the ball capcom ah well at least arcsys is bout to bless us in a few weeks:ahh:

Do any y'all even still play this game?:patrice:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"Give me one more chance coach"

:wow:

12_verge01.png

12_verge02.png

12_verge04.png

12_verge03.png

Strengthening this rumor, someone at Dell fukked up

B8cErGv.gif

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll add that that is the guy who leaked DmC5, Soulcalibur 6, DLC characters in Injustice and DBFZ, and a bunch of other shyt.

He's got a lot of good sources although he's not right on everything, but just so yall know that he's not some random.