Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I think this batch of DLC will get me back into this game Venom and Black Panther:blessed:

Like others have stated this really is a fun fukking game the graphics are not great but it aint THAT bad

If you dont have it I think buying it during the black friday sale is a great move

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I think this batch of DLC will get me back into this game Venom and Black Panther:blessed:

Like others have stated this really is a fun fukking game the graphics are not great but it aint THAT bad

If you dont have it I think buying it during the black friday sale is a great move
Definitely is fun... I play online all the time (35% win rate though :sadcam: )

I do miss 3 on 3 and using Tron and Doom... but I do alright with Panther and Captain Marvel

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Definitely is fun... I play online all the time (35% win rate though :sadcam: )

I do miss 3 on 3 and using Tron and Doom... but I do alright with Panther and Captain Marvel

I really struggle with Marvel and I need to play more against other people instead of the computer what system you on breh?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
The game is all rush down and block stun. Playing it for a few hours it becomes really appearant there is no real defensive gameplay at all. Once someone opens you up, they're taking 50% - 70% of your health without interruption if they're any good.

I guess that's marvel tho...it's a fun game but the meta gameplay says it all. Only 3 soul stones worth a damn

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would play ranked more, but oh my god the amount of Soul Stones is ranked in annoying as hell. The last time I played ranked I only won 2 times because I kept playing soul stone users. Having to beat a character like Dante twice is too much.

Casual I be busting ass. I wanna say my win rate is over 60%. I should go check that.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I would play ranked more, but oh my god the amount of Soul Stones in ranked in annoying as hell. The last time I played ranked I only won 2 times because I kept playing soul stone users. Having to beat a character like Dante twice is too much.

Casual I be busting ass. I wanna say my win rate is over 60%. I should go check that.

Soul stone is only gonna get used more with the reality nerf.

Reality stone was the scrub stone. Soul stone is the real "broken" stone.

Not to mention soul stone is needed for the gimmicky super armor nonsense In this game (Thor/Nemesis/Sigma)

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soul stone is only gonna get used more with the reality nerf.

Reality stone was the scrub stone. Soul stone is the real "broken" stone.

Not to mention soul stone is needed for the gimmicky super armor nonsense In this game (Thor/Nemesis/Sigma)
I knew when they first announced the stones that soul stone was the real bullshyt stone. Reviving a character? Psh ridiculous. I recently made a comeback on a 8th ranked person because of that stone.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I knew when they first announced the stones that soul stone was the real bullshyt stone. Reviving a character? Psh ridiculous. I recently made a comeback on a 8th ranked person because of that stone.

Yea. This is just the first patch. Def wont be the last. There's no way Soul stone goes untouched. Also they nerf people like Ultron when Nova is better at literally everything and RR goes untouched.

The first patch always caters to the whiny crybabies online. Hence Dante and Reality stone nerfs being first.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. This is just the first patch. Def wont be the last. There's no way Soul stone goes untouched. Also they nerf people like Ultron when Nova is better at literally everything and RR goes untouched.

The first patch always caters to the whiny crybabies online. Hence Dante and Reality stone nerfs being first.
Are they nerfing Dorm too? Cause that flame carpet is a little ridiculous. It should disappear if he gets hit.