Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
With reality stone gone I think Zero is going to be stronger. That was the only thing stopping me from doing bs.

I might drop him anyways so I can play Thor/Venom.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
With reality stone gone I think Zero is going to be stronger. That was the only thing stopping me from doing bs.

I might drop him anyways so I can play Thor/Venom.

How is Thor? He feels low tier but I haven't seen much of him.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
How is Thor? He feels low tier but I haven't seen much of him.

I really like him. He hits hard, has a super armor approach, and can set up for incoming characters with his high/low mix up. I think Abegen has the best Thor that I've seen.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
on psn they want 60 bones for i
On Steam you can use any controller even the PS4 one and online is free -- no hidden fees.

Tell him Steam or nothing. The game is shyt I would spend more than £10 quid on it personally. But, he is your nephew and he'll remember the gesture if you did it.

It's up to you but the game isn't worth it tbh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
On Steam you can use any controller even the PS4 one and online is free -- no hidden fees.

Tell him Steam or nothing. The game is shyt I would spend more than £10 quid on it personally. But, he is your nephew and he'll remember the gesture if you did it.

It's up to you but the game isn't worth it tbh

:dead: you are right. Amazon has it way cheaper im copping from there fukk it. Thanks y'all

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's your opinion, but the common consensus is that Super and Ultra are the contended definitive edition of SFIV.

I like Ultra because it flows better.

I’m a old head when it comes to fighters I got really serious with street fighter with 3rd strike and messed around with a bit of alpha and sf2.

So when 4 dropped vanilla was cool but over all it didn’t feel like street fighter. Characters crossing you up in the corner and being extra floaty.... just yuck.

But I played ultra until it died because everyone else played it.

Typically this is how it goes with fighters the last generation hates the newest generation of fighting games.

Never fails lol