Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
As far as “comic book movie” with like how comics have “sci fi and fantasy elements” HELL NO:mjlol:

Don’t get me wrong not saying ground stuff is trash…. But I prefer something more vast over the grounded ANY DAY.

So if The Batman 2 comes back with S. Grundy, P. Ivy, Manbat, and the alligator dude….. holla back at me:youngsabo:

But until then…. Na son :pachaha:

And Brie is a Queen:mjlit:
That is not what makes The Batman better. I don't care about light or dark, streets or space, fantasy or reality. The guardians movie suck because James Gunn can neither write a screenplay or direct a movie, not because they in space

All these properties I judge as individual graphic novels on they own merit yes. Pretense and pretext matters. Elizabeth Olsen killed it in this movie but wandavision sucked. The only good beginning to end marvel series was falcon and the winter soldier.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That is not what makes The Batman better. I don't care about light or dark, streets or space, fantasy or reality. The guardians movie suck because James Gunn can neither write a screenplay or direct a movie, not because they in space

All these properties I judge as individual graphic novels on they own merit yes. Pretense and pretext matters. Elizabeth Olsen killed it in this movie but wandavision sucked. The only good beginning to end marvel series was falcon and the winter soldier.

You got like 3 different discussions points and conversation going on with that :russ:

It didnt suck…. Maybe you had your expectations toooo universally high or mad somethings you was anticipating to happen not happen. But it didn’t suck.

Or maybe let’s judge it from its first movie.

This movie was better than DS1

Like to me fairly way better.

Now if you like or loved the first. I don’t see how you can say this was worst than the first.

if you hated the first…. Ok that’s cool…. But this still was better…. Maybe this just isn’t the character or story that’s for you.

I start with that before comparing it to other properties

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Stop it dawg you sound ridiculous

Dude can act his ass off

:childplease:
Really? You would think he would get more work then. lol
I was actually talking more about star power not ability. Marvel got Bale to be Gorr, they can get someone more known than the guy who played Jaime Lannister. Look we didn't even bother to learn his name that's how much star power he lacks.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Really? You would think he would get more work then. lol
I was actually talking more about star power not ability. Marvel got Bale to be Gorr, they can get someone more known than the guy who played Jaime Lannister. Look we didn't even bother to learn his name that's how much star power he lacks.
Dawg you’re in all the Marvel threads. You should know then they don’t need a “name” That has never been the philosophy at Marvel Studios..

They don’t need that…

You on this they need a star shyt when they have never been about that…

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Come and get me
On my way.....

avengers-assemble.gif

Come're bytch :picard:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dawg you’re in all the Marvel threads. You should know then they don’t need a “name” That has never been the philosophy at Marvel Studios..

They don’t need that…

You on this they need a star shyt when they have never been about that…
That's the old paradigm, they about stars now more often than not. For someone iconic like Doom Jamie doesn't measure up. Just my opinion.