Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
hopefully that was just a "version" him, b/c Krasinski was a dud, looked old as fukk and the costume sucked

Dud is a bit of an overstatement. He's supposed to look old and have gray in his beard since this is the version that has kids already, and he wasn't in the movie long enough to leave a real impression.

The suit did look bad though, I'll agree with that.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dud is a bit of an overstatement. He's supposed to look old and have gray in his beard since this is the version that has kids already, and he wasn't in the movie long enough to leave a real impression.

The suit did look bad though, I'll agree with that.

Reed's signature is grey/gray tufts of hair. Not sure which comics OP has been reading.

Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_100.jpg

hjnm

All Star
Daps
hopefully that was just a "version" him, b/c Krasinski was a dud, looked old as fukk and the costume sucked

Yeah hopefully, he didn't even seem to "play" Reed, I'm guessing they just did it for the fancasting crowd.

Also how do you guys feel about Fantastic Four being a team from the 60s?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You mu fukkas upping this thread are subliminally spoiling shyt. :pacspit:

I already saw the Strange movie, but when this was upped on Thursday or Friday it already clued me in that someone or the team would appear. a$$holes can’t stick with the Strange spoilers thread huh? :scust:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You mu fukkas upping this thread are subliminally spoiling shyt. :pacspit:

I already saw the Strange movie, but when this was upped on Thursday or Friday it already clued me in that someone or the team would appear. a$$holes can’t stick with the Strange spoilers thread huh? :scust:
:slapfight:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Thank god they're looking for late 20's- early 30's actors

makes sense because Johnny should be around the same age as Peter. Make him like 22 the highest