Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nope

Fantastic Four is literally the first family of the Marvel Comics. Its a point of pride to have them as part of the MCU just like Captain America or Spiderman.

Pedro Pascal is a phenomenal actor. I have NO IDEA why people are so down on him portraying Reed Richards. Very strange to me.

I love Pedro but he does not look like Reed Richards. I mean this in the most Harlem of fashion, and I’m sure we’re all mature enough to discuss this, but he is not traditionally attractive enough to play that role IMO and just doesn’t look like any sort of Reed I’ve seen in any medium. It would be like having Jeremy Renner play Captain America. Not with that face.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I saw this news and thought it was just some internet bullshyt and lo and behold it is actually true. I am not rocking with this at all, what next get Evan’s back as another character or Scarlet Jo as another character. Marvel needs to move beyond the actors and place emphasis on the characters but because they have been fukking up lately they think getting RDJ back will take them back to the good ole days.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Sohh nikkas are up in arms about Pedro as Reed because he’s not handsome enough for the role?
full

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I love Pedro but he does not look like Reed Richards. I mean this in the most Harlem of fashion, and I’m sure we’re all mature enough to discuss this, but he is not traditionally attractive enough to play that role IMO and just doesn’t look like any sort of Reed I’ve seen in any medium. It would be like having Jeremy Renner play Captain America. Not with that face.

Since WHEN was Reed Richards ever known for his looks? Excuse me if i’m wrong but in the comics Sue was supposed to be the attractive one of the FF while Johnny was the hot-head, Ben was the cranky one and Reed was the genius. His defining characteristic is his supreme intelligence.

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
Cool trailer. I'm digging the 60s setting. I hope we get to see more Kirby influences throughout the movie.

Casting RDJ as Doctor Doom could end up being a brilliant decision or a colossal mistake. I'm leaning towards brilliant, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm certain he's a Tony Stark or Victor Von Doom variant from an alternate timeline.