Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
RDJ as Doom is lazy casting.

“Lazy” is the wrong word. Its almost BIZARRE casting to the point where its either going to turn out as the most genius decision in movie history or its going to be the absolute worst decision in movie history. There’s no in-between with this.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lazy? Casting RDJ as Doom is the most left field, balsy choice, I can think of. No one was expecting that. Maybe a questionable direction, I’m not quite sold until I see it, but if anyone can pull it off then RDJ.

The big thing that has me concerned is how they’re going to pull all of this together in a few films, there has to be more to this.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Trailer looks like this will be better that the other F4 movies by a large margin. We can easily tell this is in an alternate universe and not 616 based on the cinematography and technology -- futuristic 1960's universe. So the female silver Surfer doesn't throw this off too much. Norrin Radd is probably in the 616.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lazy? Casting RDJ as Doom is the most left field, balsy choice, I can think of. No one was expecting that. Maybe a questionable direction, I’m not quite sold until I see it, but if anyone can pull it off then RDJ.

The big thing that has me concerned is how they’re going to pull all of this together in a few films, there has to be more to this.
Not if he's in the council of dooms.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Since WHEN was Reed Richards ever known for his looks? Excuse me if i’m wrong but in the comics Sue was supposed to be the attractive one of the FF while Johnny was the hot-head, Ben was the cranky one and Reed was the genius. His defining characteristic is his supreme intelligence.
Bro I’m not about to go into how traditionally handsome yet regular Reed typically looks, but we all know that he’s supposed to basically be the dad from the Brady Bunch. Pedro looks like a bad guy from Air Force One or some shyt.

I repeat: I love Pedro. Just not for this role. Doesn’t look like the American white dad enough lmao