Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are they gonna use RDJ as Doom? I’m assuming it’s a parallel version, but i wonder how they’re gonna do it.

I hope they don’t make Tony Starks actually become Doom and just forget about the actual Victor Von Doom.

I'm hoping they full of shyt and not actually planning Tony Von Doom.

I would sign up for RDJ as a version of the Superior Iron Man. I'd pre-order tickets for that one

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are they doing the Fantastic 4? No one cares about them. All Fantastic 4 movies have bombed. Why didn't they just start with the X-MEN??? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wait what, RDJ as Doom? Is that a troll?

Nope

Why are they doing the Fantastic 4? No one cares about them. All Fantastic 4 movies have bombed. Why didn't they just start with the X-MEN??? :francis:

Fantastic Four is literally the first family of the Marvel Comics. Its a point of pride to have them as part of the MCU just like Captain America or Spiderman.

I can't believe they fukked up both the Reed and Doom casting.

Pedro Pascal is a phenomenal actor. I have NO IDEA why people are so down on him portraying Reed Richards. Very strange to me.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nope

Fantastic Four is literally the first family of the Marvel Comics. Its a point of pride to have them as part of the MCU just like Captain America or Spiderman.

Pedro Pascal is a phenomenal actor. I have NO IDEA why people are so down on him portraying Reed Richards. Very strange to me.

I don’t get it either. shyt, out of all the upcoming MCU productions…this is the one I’m least worried about. They just seem like they have their shyt together the most.

Shakman did his thing with WandaVision, the cast is ridiculously stacked with talent, and there are actually highly respected writers onboard. Ever since that promo art dropped on Valentine’s Day, I just feel like this crew gets who the Fantastic Four are at the core. Kinda wild to say considering they haven’t filmed anything yet, but I’m saying it anyways. :pachaha:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Nope

Pedro will kill the role. It's racist basement dwellers that have an issue with that. Marvel officially told me they're out of ideas with this RDJ shyt. It makes zero sense (narratively), no matter how stans try to Juelz it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They're 0-4 and it hasn't started production yet and comes out in less than a year. Sounds like a recipe for disaster

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They're 0-4 and it hasn't started production yet and comes out in less than a year. Sounds like a recipe for disaster
Filming starts on Tuesday. At least things aren’t up in the air with it like with Blade.