Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
“Lazy” is the wrong word. Its almost BIZARRE casting to the point where its either going to turn out as the most genius decision in movie history or its going to be the absolute worst decision in movie history. There’s no in-between with this.
Really hope it's a swerve like @MoshpitMazi said

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Nope

Fantastic Four is literally the first family of the Marvel Comics. Its a point of pride to have them as part of the MCU just like Captain America or Spiderman.

Pedro Pascal is a phenomenal actor. I have NO IDEA why people are so down on him portraying Reed Richards. Very strange to me.

Yeah i can see him and RDJ having great chemistry on screen.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
100% agreee

But he probably told Feige he'd comeback but as a different character.

But yeah lazy as fukk

We worked together on many things in the past. You one of the OG DC Stan’s/Marvel haters and a good one :mjgrin:

It’s great to be on the same side. :salute:

We gonna get these Marvel niccas out the paint:youngsabo:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I saw this news and thought it was just some internet bullshyt and lo and behold it is actually true. I am not rocking with this at all, what next get Evan’s back as another character or Scarlet Jo as another character. Marvel needs to move beyond the actors and place emphasis on the characters but because they have been fukking up lately they think getting RDJ back will take them back to the good ole days.
RDJ was getting 50 million dollar from Disney checks by the time Endgame hit. Iger cool with still cutting Dem checks like that?

I have no doubt that RDJ would do a great job but this shows the lack of original thought with corporate heads. Really hope we get a swerve with RDJ as Doom

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We worked together on many things in the past. You one of the OG DC Stan’s/Marvel haters and a good one :mjgrin:

It’s great to be on the same side. :salute:

We gonna get these Marvel niccas out the paint:youngsabo:

Straight up. Haven't see Deadpool/Wolvie yet (trying to go this weekend), but if Feige fukks up the Mutants, it's on sight.

Would have rather had someone closer in age to Pedro as Reed than RDJ. Still don't get it. Like they throwing shyt at the wall.

but I do like how they're doing this joint Jetson's style.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Straight up. Haven't see Deadpool/Wolvie yet (trying to go this weekend), but if Feige fukks up the Mutants, it's on sight.

Would have rather had someone closer in age to Pedro as Reed than RDJ. Still don't get it. Like they throwing shyt at the wall.

but I do like how they're doing this joint Jetson's style.

Blue Beetle was better :sas2:

tay1

All Star
Daps
I'm curious how this movie is gonna have such a quick turnaround. They just started filming but its coming out in a year. Must not be a lot of action.