Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess this is why Marvel decided to go to comic con after saving its big announcements for their Disney conference the past few years. Get the people buzzing again with Deadpool 3 and now this news. RDJ trying to squash that best villain pop Thanos got by being the main bad guy in the next 2. Im there day one to see if he pull it off

tay1

All Star
Daps
Nope

Fantastic Four is literally the first family of the Marvel Comics. Its a point of pride to have them as part of the MCU just like Captain America or Spiderman.

Pedro Pascal is a phenomenal actor. I have NO IDEA why people are so down on him portraying Reed Richards. Very strange to me.

They want a white man to play reed.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
full
It's time Mr. Radd:wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This can't be real :mjlol:

Marvel fans so pressed for white dikk in they movie that you guys are willing to watch 60 year old RDJ and fukking 80 year old Harrison Ford stumble through their lines like Biden and Trump in a debate :mjlol:

RDJ just going to be Iron Man in a different suit and you guys are cool with that :mjlol:

Damn yall dudes is stuck in the past :mjlol:

What's next? 90 year old Ian McKellan coming back as Magneto :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This can't be real :mjlol:

Marvel fans so pressed for white dikk in they movie that you guys are willing to watch 60 year old RDJ and fukking 80 year old Harrison Ford stumble through their lines like Biden and Trump in a debate :mjlol:

RDJ just going to be Iron Man in a different suit and you guys are cool with that :mjlol:

Damn yall dudes is stuck in the past :mjlol:

What's next? 90 year old Ian McKellan coming back as Magneto :mjlol:
Jesus Christ you nikkas must live a miserable existence....yall hate everything.