Marvel Studios is ‘Committing’ to a Black Widow solo movie!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Black Widow will flop if they don't budget production at a hard 30 mil top.
Just like that shyt movie Lucy.

Lucy made over 400 million worldwide and is evidence of ScarJo's drawing power. And although the movie is stupid as fukk, chicks ate that shyt up. A Black Widow movie has the potential to make a lot of cash if they play their cards right.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lucy made over 400 million worldwide and is evidence of ScarJo's drawing power. And although the movie is stupid as fukk, chicks ate that shyt up. A Black Widow movie has the potential to make a lot of cash if they play their cards right.

Lucy is an anomaly in her film work though. I wouldn't put much stock in her being able to repeat it off the bat and I think there might be residual mistrust in her based off that movie to be honest.

Start off with a low budget, solid story and strong practical effects, something from the guy who did John Wick and see how it does. If she still pulls in audience great up the budget. if not, its a one off and its okay.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
marvel with all these white faces at once, back to back white women films with the Dr strange debacle:scust:

with ghost in the shell coming out her roles just look redundant

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
marvel with all these white faces at once, back to back white women films with the Dr strange debacle:scust:

with ghost in the shell coming out her roles just look redundant

Marvel was built off white faces. I prefer it that way.
Let traditional characters remain the way they were and what made people love them.

Quite frankly though after Thanos and Infinity, it would be ground breaking if Marvel did the Legend of Blue Marvel storyline.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
His performance lacks the nobility and assurance I expect from Cap.

Again I think he's very good, he DEFINITELY looks the part, but I think he can be outdone. I read somewhere that John Krasinski was originally in the running, now that would have been inspired casting.

Also, for what it's worth, Evans could not compete with Downey in Civil War. He got outshined in every scene.
On the acting side RDJ and Chadwick Boseman bodied everyone but no one was horrible by any means in their respective roles. Russos did a damn good job directing them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Evans can't even carry his own movie

His performance lacks the nobility and assurance I expect from Cap.

Again I think he's very good, he DEFINITELY looks the part, but I think he can be outdone. I read somewhere that John Krasinski was originally in the running, now that would have been inspired casting.

Also, for what it's worth, Evans could not compete with Downey in Civil War. He got outshined in every scene.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
On the acting side RDJ and Chadwick Boseman bodied everyone but no one was horrible by any means in their respective roles. Russos did a damn good job directing them

I agree but being that it's Cap's movie it would be great if he stood out among the cast as well. Not saying he isn't serviceable, he definitely is, but he's exposed a bit when he's on screen with better actors.

Maybe it's just me, but there were moments in this movie where I thought he came off a bit smug. Not fitting of Cap.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They been hitting at her backstory since WS so I'm not surprise in they are at least in the creative stage with this project.

Would prefer an R rated miniseries in Netflix about her Russian years tho :whew: