Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
it'll get made but at what cost? what do they sacrifice? they need a new director and maybe a new script... :francis:
If it gets made, it won't be for some time, and by that time, it'll be a new actor in the role.

I don't think this was self-sabotage, I just don't think they were prepared to do a movie, and just announced because they were directionless at the moment. Other than Shang Chi, everything else was a sequel. The rest of their focus was TV stuff, sooooo

I think they may end up morphing Blade into a Midnight Sons movie

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
All I can say is that when it does come out it better be the best shyt in the box office. Same with the spawn reboot that's been talked about for years.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I'm not that excited for this movie now. And I love the Blade franchise. Marvel got too much on their plate.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Something must be wrong with Feige.

This is like the third industry head talking about how over-stretched he his.
They have like quadrupled their output since the MCU started so it was inevitable.
He has a team tho Victoria Alonso, Nate Moore and Louid D'Esposito are also power players. It probably is just conjecture they see the big slate, know Feige is in charge so it's not a stretch just to say that with 0 evidence/proof.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They have like quadrupled their output since the MCU started so it was inevitable.
He has a team tho Victoria Alonso, Nate Moore and Louid D'Esposito are also power players. It probably is just conjecture they see the big slate, know Feige is in charge so it's not a stretch just to say that with 0 evidence/proof.
Yeah but you know how Hollywood trade industry works.

They always “hear stuff” as a way too feel out more sources to corroborate.So there’s usually smoke then fire.

It feel like Hollywood is trying to tel him his team doesn’t have it under control.

Plus isn’t Feige still doing a Star Wars?

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
remember Feige still has the Star Wars project that i think they just started writing

Marvel had a roadmap up until Endgame..... thats why its called endgame... now they just throwing stuff to wall and seeing what sticks... The current map is like open world now
Dude, they announced the next phase already. Secret Wars and Kang.