Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Not that I'd be surprised but has it been confirmed to be a "no blood" Blade movie???

You can't do a fukkin' Blade movie with no blood, if true. Da OG movie is unmatched.
I mean this is Disney we're talking about here. I don't even think this upcoming Deadpool movie is gonna be R

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
not sure if it's on purpose but it's the one character that fans demanded they do a movie on where u could tell the execs didn't really wanna do it. it was a fan driven campaign..

They wanted to do a Blade movie, but I think they wanted to do a passing the torch movie. There was supposed to be a new Blade comic several or more years back, but with his daughter, and Blade in a mentor role.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And with weak script it seems like they don't want a strong Black male character who does his own thing and they're probably trying to find a way to write jokes into it and emasculate him and tie him to some cacs to be buddies with.

But they had a winning formula over 20 years ago. So they have a blueprint to follow.

They have a formula for that this too. Blade Trinity. Which Snipes apparently had David Goyer shook. Because Snipes hated that script, butted heads with Goyer, and that he pretty much hid from Snipes every chance he got.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If this is true...fukk this movie. And I believe it is true becuz the girl they got to write this shyt HAS NEVER WRITTEN A MOVIE BEFORE!!!!!

Yeah the part about Feige being spread too thin was my original concern. Too much going at one time and ONE man being the final say so on everything can lead to problems.

He needs to form a team and start delgating, but his ego prolly stopping him from doing so. :patrice:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yeah the part about Feige being spread too thin was my original concern. Too much going at one time and ONE man being the final say so on everything can lead to problems.

He needs to form a team and start delgating, but his ego prolly stopping him from doing so. :patrice:
I was lost when they revealed the new Marvel releases and timeline in the past couple months as if Infinity Saga didnt JUST finish in 2019

They could have still done the whole multiverse thing but make it a slow burn where we get a couple seasons out of Loki and very few tv series being released

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was lost when they revealed the new Marvel releases and timeline in the past couple months as if Infinity Saga didnt JUST finish in 2019

They could have still done the whole multiverse thing but make it a slow burn where we get a couple seasons out of Loki and very few tv series being released
I think Disney demanded a lot of TV from Marvel it wasn't up to Feige. That's where entertainment is trending.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I think Disney demanded a lot of TV from Marvel it wasn't up to Feige. That's where entertainment is trending.
True cause I think Star Wars is doing the same kinda thing

we getting a new season of Mandalorian, Ashoka, Boba Fett, Andor, Kenobi, Bad Batch etc. And ALL these shows have multiple season with only Kenobi being a limited series :whew:

Thats a tall order for content so I now totally get why Marvel was pressed for CGI or pressing so HARD for marketing for every film/show